Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Bemidji, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Bemidji, Minnesota Weather: Sunny
Sunny
68°F
20.1°C
Observed at: Bemidji, MN Elevation: 1,378 ft | 420 m
Last Updated: July 16, 8:37 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 68°F | 20.1°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 17.6°C
Humidity: 86% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 68°F | 20°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 47.47 | -94.88
Sunrise: 5:38 AM on 7/16/2019 Sunset: 9:12 PM on 7/16/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/16/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Bemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 |63 °F
27 |17 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Bemidji, Minnesota is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
79 |64 °F
26 |18 °C
70% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Bemidji, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
85 |66 °F
29 |19 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Bemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |61 °F
29 |16 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Bemidji, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
80 |60 °F
27 |16 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Bemidji, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
79 |59 °F
26 |15 °C
23% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Bemidji, Minnesota is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
78 |56 °F
26 |14 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/16/2019
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBemidji, Minnesota is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
78 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBemidji, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Bemidji, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/16/2019
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 80°F [27°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 63°F [17°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.33 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.5 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a low around 64°F [18°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.62 in [15.87 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 85°F [29°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.23 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 61°F [16°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 80°F [27°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 60°F [16°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 79°F [26°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.82 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 59°F [15°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 78°F [26°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 56°F [14°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Bemidji, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 2.33 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday: 10.5 mm | 0.41 in
Wednesday Night: 15.87 mm | 0.62 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 1.23 mm | 0.05 in
Friday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday: 1.82 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Bemidji, MN
Today: NW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: NNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: SE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: W @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Friday: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: N @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday: W @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday Night: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Bemidji, MN
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 90 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Bemidji, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Bemidji, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather