Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Battle Lake, Minnesota
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Battle Lake, Minnesota Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
12°F
-11°C
Wind Chill: 12°F
Observed at: Fergus Falls, MN Elevation: 1,184 ft | 361 m
Last Updated: February 27, 10:55 AM Timezone: GMT -6
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 12°F | -11°C
Pressure: 30.31 in | 1026 mb Dewpoint: 5°F | -15°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 12°F | -11°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 46.28 | -95.71
Sunrise: 7:07 AM on 2/27/2020 Sunset: 6:07 PM on 2/27/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/27/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Battle Lake, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
18 |7 °F
-8 |-14 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Battle Lake, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 |15 °F
-5 |-9 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Battle Lake, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |24 °F
2 |-4 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Battle Lake, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
35 |19 °F
2 |-7 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Battle Lake, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
28 |18 °F
-2 |-8 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Battle Lake, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |21 °F
2 |-6 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Battle Lake, Minnesota is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
31 |12 °F
-1 |-11 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/27/2020
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBattle Lake, Minnesota is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
13 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBattle Lake, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
14 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBattle Lake, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
15 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBattle Lake, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forBattle Lake, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forBattle Lake, Minnesota is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
17 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forBattle Lake, Minnesota is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
15 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Battle Lake, MN - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 2/27/2020
Today
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 18°F [-8°C]. "NNE" wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -5°F [-21°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 7°F [-14°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 23°F [-5°C]. East northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 5°F [-15°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. North northwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Wednesday Night
Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. northwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Battle Lake, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Battle Lake, MN
Today: NNE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Friday: ENE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 29 kph | 18 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Battle Lake, MN
Today: 91 %
Tonight: 92 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 92 %
Monday Night: 91 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 95 %
Wednesday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Battle Lake, MN
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Battle Lake, MN
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather