Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Unionville, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Unionville, Michigan Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
24°F
-4.6°C
Wind Chill: 17°F
Observed at: Caro/tuscola, MI Elevation: 702 ft | 214 m
Last Updated: January 20, 7:36 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 24°F | -4.6°C
Pressure: 30.59 in | 1036 mb Dewpoint: 14°F | -10°C
Humidity: 66% Wind: WSW 6 mph | WSW 9 kph
Feels Like: 17°F | -8°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.65 | -83.47
Sunrise: 8:00 AM on 1/20/2020 Sunset: 5:28 PM on 1/20/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/20/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Unionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
 10 °F
 -12 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Unionville, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 |19 °F
-3 |-7 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Unionville, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 |24 °F
-1 |-4 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Unionville, Michigan is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
34 |29 °F
1 |-2 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Unionville, Michigan is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
37 |32 °F
3 |0 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Unionville, Michigan is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
37 |29 °F
3 |-2 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Unionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
35 |28 °F
2 |-2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 1/20/2020
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forUnionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
21 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forUnionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
20 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forUnionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
19 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forUnionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
18 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forUnionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
16 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forUnionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
15 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forUnionville, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
13 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Unionville, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 1/20/2020
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 10°F [-12°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.56 in [1035 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. West southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. West southwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 15°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a high near 34°F [1°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Cloudy with Slight Chance of Snow with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.35 mm].
Friday
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Wintry Mix with a high near 37°F [3°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Wintry Mix with a low around 32°F [0°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Wintry Mix Cloudy with Chance of Wintry Mix with a high near 37°F [3°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.8 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Wintry Mix with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.78 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Unionville, MI
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.35 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.8 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday Night: 0.78 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Unionville, MI
Tonight: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Friday: E @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: E @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: NNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Unionville, MI
Tonight: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 92 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 89 %
Friday: 89 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Unionville, MI
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Unionville, MI
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather