Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Selfridge, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Selfridge, Michigan Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Selfridge Angb, MI Elevation: 581 ft | 177 m
Last Updated: July 17, 10:55 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 29.94 in | 1014 mb Dewpoint: 63°F | 17°C
Humidity: 69% Wind: N 5 mph | N 7 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 23°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.6 | -82.84
Sunrise: 6:08 AM on 7/17/2019 Sunset: 9:06 PM on 7/17/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Selfridge, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |76 °F
32 |24 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Selfridge, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
95 |77 °F
35 |25 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Selfridge, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
94 |73 °F
34 |23 °C
38% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Selfridge, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
87 |69 °F
31 |21 °C
34% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Selfridge, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
82 |65 °F
28 |18 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Selfridge, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
78 |62 °F
26 |17 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Selfridge, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 |61 °F
26 |16 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSelfridge, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSelfridge, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSelfridge, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSelfridge, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
69 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSelfridge, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSelfridge, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forSelfridge, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
80 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Selfridge, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 95°F [35°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.19 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.53 in [13.48 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 87°F [31°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.58 in [14.68 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 69°F [21°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.47 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 82°F [28°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 65°F [18°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 78°F [26°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 62°F [17°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.5 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 61°F [16°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.56 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Selfridge, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.19 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday Night: 13.48 mm | 0.53 in
Sunday: 14.68 mm | 0.58 in
Sunday Night: 4.47 mm | 0.18 in
Monday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 1.5 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday Night: 3.56 mm | 0.14 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Selfridge, MI
Today: SE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday: SW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 31 kph | 20 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: NE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: N @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Selfridge, MI
Today: 94 %
Tonight: 94 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 94 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 83 %
Tuesday Night: 83 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Selfridge, MI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Selfridge, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather