Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Scio Township, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Scio Township, Michigan Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
80°F
26.7°C
Heat Index: 81°F
Observed at: Ann Arbor, MI Elevation: 823 ft | 251 m
Last Updated: July 14, 1:53 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 80°F | 26.7°C
Pressure: 30.08 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 59°F | 15°C
Humidity: 49% Wind: S 6 mph | S 9 kph
Feels Like: 81°F | 27.2°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.3 | -83.84
Sunrise: 6:11 AM on 7/14/2020 Sunset: 9:10 PM on 7/14/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/14/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Scio Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
85 |60 °F
29 |16 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Scio Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
89 |67 °F
32 |20 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Scio Township, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
86 |64 °F
30 |18 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Scio Township, Michigan is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
90 |65 °F
32 |18 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Scio Township, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
91 |70 °F
33 |21 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Scio Township, Michigan is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
93 |71 °F
34 |22 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Scio Township, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
93 |69 °F
34 |20 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/14/2020
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forScio Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forScio Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forScio Township, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forScio Township, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forScio Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forScio Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
82 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forScio Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Scio Township, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/14/2020
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 85°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [16°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 46% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [19°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 67°F [20°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 50% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.96 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [21°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.14 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.82 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.83 in [21.02 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.86 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.74 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 69°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.66 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Scio Township, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 1.96 mm | 0.08 in
Thursday: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 2.14 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday: 21.02 mm | 0.83 in
Sunday Night: 3.74 mm | 0.15 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 9.66 mm | 0.38 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Scio Township, MI
Today: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Scio Township, MI
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 100 %
Wednesday: 96 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 94 %
Monday Night: 98 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Scio Township, MI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Scio Township, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather