Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Northeast, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Northeast, Michigan Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81°F
27.2°C
Heat Index: 86°F
Observed at: Jackson/reynolds, MI Elevation: 1,001 ft | 305 m
Last Updated: July 17, 11:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 81°F | 27.2°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 22.8°C
Humidity: 77% Wind: NE 6 mph | NE 9 kph
Feels Like: 86°F | 30°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.03 in | 0.76 mm Lat/Long: 42.27 | -84.39
Sunrise: 6:16 AM on 7/17/2019 Sunset: 9:11 PM on 7/17/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/17/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Northeast, Michigan is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
87 |66 °F
31 |19 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Northeast, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
91 |74 °F
33 |23 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Northeast, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
95 |77 °F
35 |25 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Northeast, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
94 |71 °F
34 |22 °C
35% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Northeast, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
88 |66 °F
31 |19 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Northeast, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 |62 °F
28 |17 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Northeast, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
80 |58 °F
27 |15 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/17/2019
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forNortheast, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
82 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forNortheast, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forNortheast, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
86 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forNortheast, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
87 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forNortheast, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
87 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forNortheast, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forNortheast, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
83 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Northeast, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/17/2019
Today
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 66°F [19°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 95°F [35°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 77°F [25°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.88 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.29 in [7.42 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 88°F [31°C]. East southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.53 in [13.43 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 1.69 in [42.93 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 62°F [17°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 80°F [27°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Tuesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 58°F [15°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Northeast, MI
Today: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 4.88 mm | 0.19 in
Saturday Night: 7.42 mm | 0.29 in
Sunday: 13.43 mm | 0.53 in
Sunday Night: 42.93 mm | 1.69 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Northeast, MI
Today: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Friday: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Monday: N @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: WNW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Northeast, MI
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 92 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Northeast, MI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Northeast, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather