Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

North Lake, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current North Lake, Michigan Weather: Clear
Clear
37°F
2.6°C
Wind Chill: 32°F
Observed at: Fremont, MI Elevation: 774 ft | 236 m
Last Updated: October 15, 6:59 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 37°F | 2.6°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 33°F | 0.6°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: SE 6 mph | SE 9 kph
Feels Like: 32°F | 0°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.1 in | 2.45 mm Lat/Long: 43.59 | -86.03
Sunrise: 7:57 AM on 10/15/2019 Sunset: 7:01 PM on 10/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/15/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For North Lake, Michigan is Scattered Frost
Scattered Frost
55 |44 °F
13 |7 °C
70% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For North Lake, Michigan is Rain Showers
Rain Showers
49 |39 °F
9 |4 °C
80% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For North Lake, Michigan is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
50 |34 °F
10 |1 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For North Lake, Michigan is Scattered Frost
Scattered Frost
57 |44 °F
14 |7 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For North Lake, Michigan is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
60 |47 °F
16 |8 °C
23% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For North Lake, Michigan is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
63 |51 °F
17 |11 °C
23% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For North Lake, Michigan is Showers
Showers
63 |48 °F
17 |9 °C
61% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/15/2019
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forNorth Lake, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
36 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forNorth Lake, Michigan is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
38 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forNorth Lake, Michigan is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
42 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forNorth Lake, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
46 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forNorth Lake, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
49 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forNorth Lake, Michigan is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
51 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forNorth Lake, Michigan is Showers
Showers
53 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for North Lake, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/15/2019
Today
Scattered Frost Mostly Cloudy with Areas of Frost with a high near 55°F [13°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.45 mm].
Tonight
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.29 mm].
Wednesday
Rain Showers Windy with Rain Showers with a high near 49°F [9°C]. West wind to around 18 mph [29 kph], with wind gusts to near 31 mph [50 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 80% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.49 mm].
Wednesday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 39°F [4°C]. northwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.37 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 50°F [10°C]. North northwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Thursday Night
Patchy Frost Mostly Clear with Patchy Frost with a low around 34°F [1°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Frost Partly Cloudy with Areas of Frost with a high near 57°F [14°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 44°F [7°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [5°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [5°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.21 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 51°F [11°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 61% with a qpf of 0.42 in [10.58 mm].
Monday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.53 in [1000 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 61% with a qpf of 0.87 in [22 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 48°F [9°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [45 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.38 in [995 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 56% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.18 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for North Lake, MI
Today: 2.45 mm | 0.1 in
Tonight: 2.29 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday: 4.49 mm | 0.18 in
Wednesday Night: 2.37 mm | 0.09 in
Thursday: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 1.21 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday Night: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 10.58 mm | 0.42 in
Monday: 22 mm | 0.87 in
Monday Night: 9.18 mm | 0.36 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for North Lake, MI
Today: SE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday: W @ 50 kph | 31 mph
Wednesday Night: NW @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Thursday: NNW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: NNW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Friday: SE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: S @ 30 kph | 19 mph
Saturday: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: S @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Monday: S @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 45 kph | 28 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for North Lake, MI
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 97 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 95 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 88 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 98 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for North Lake, MI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for North Lake, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather