Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Armada Township, Michigan
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Armada Township, Michigan Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
76°F
24.2°C
Heat Index: 76°F
Observed at: Selfridge Angb, MI Elevation: 581 ft | 177 m
Last Updated: July 15, 7:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 76°F | 24.2°C
Pressure: 30.08 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 22.6°C
Humidity: 91% Wind: S 8 mph | S 13 kph
Feels Like: 76°F | 24.4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.86 | -82.92
Sunrise: 6:07 AM on 7/15/2020 Sunset: 9:07 PM on 7/15/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Armada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
89 |68 °F
32 |20 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Armada Township, Michigan is Showers
Showers
86 |65 °F
30 |18 °C
63% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Armada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90 |66 °F
32 |19 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Armada Township, Michigan is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
93 |72 °F
34 |22 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Armada Township, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
93 |71 °F
34 |21 °C
45% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Armada Township, Michigan is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
90 |68 °F
32 |20 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Armada Township, Michigan is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
88 |63 °F
31 |17 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forArmada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forArmada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forArmada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forArmada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
84 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forArmada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forArmada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forArmada Township, Michigan is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Armada Township, MI - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [19°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 30.05 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [19°C] with a humidity of 44% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.8 mm].
Thursday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 86°F [30°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 63% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.56 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.48 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 66°F [19°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [20°C] with a humidity of 47% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [22°C] with a humidity of 55% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.81 in [20.53 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 71°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 49% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.36 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 68°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 42% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.32 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Armada Township, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1.8 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday: 4.56 mm | 0.18 in
Thursday Night: 0.48 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 20.53 mm | 0.81 in
Sunday Night: 1.36 mm | 0.05 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 4.32 mm | 0.17 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Armada Township, MI
Today: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: E @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: SW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Monday: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 17 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Armada Township, MI
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 86 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Armada Township, MI
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Armada Township, MI
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather