Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Windsor, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Windsor, Massachusetts Weather: Cloudy with Light Rain
Cloudy with Light Rain
70°F
21.1°C
Observed at: Pittsfield, MA Elevation: 1,165 ft | 355 m
Last Updated: July 17, 5:54 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 70°F | 21.1°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 67°F | 19.4°C
Humidity: 90% Wind: ESE 3 mph | ESE 6 kph
Feels Like: 70°F | 21°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.44 in | 11.17 mm Lat/Long: 42.51 | -73.06
Sunrise: 5:31 AM on 7/17/2019 Sunset: 8:27 PM on 7/17/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/17/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Windsor, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
78 |65 °F
26 |18 °C
64% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Windsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
67 |59 °F
19 |15 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Windsor, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
82 |73 °F
28 |23 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Windsor, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
87 |74 °F
31 |23 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Windsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
84 |71 °F
29 |22 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Windsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
78 |64 °F
26 |18 °C
35% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Windsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |55 °F
23 |13 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/17/2019
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forWindsor, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
68 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forWindsor, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
70 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forWindsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
72 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forWindsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forWindsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
75 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forWindsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
76 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forWindsor, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
77 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Windsor, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/17/2019
Today
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 78°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.44 in [11.17 mm].
Tonight
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 65°F [18°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 64% with a qpf of 0.44 in [11.09 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.29 in [7.28 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [16°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 82°F [28°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 87°F [31°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.28 in [7.1 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.71 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 78°F [26°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.56 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.3 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Windsor, MA
Today: 11.17 mm | 0.44 in
Tonight: 11.09 mm | 0.44 in
Thursday: 7.28 mm | 0.29 in
Thursday Night: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 7.1 mm | 0.28 in
Sunday Night: 2.71 mm | 0.11 in
Monday: 2.56 mm | 0.1 in
Monday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.3 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Windsor, MA
Today: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: E @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: NE @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Friday: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Monday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 22 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Windsor, MA
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 81 %
Monday: 81 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Windsor, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Windsor, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather