Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Wilbraham, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Wilbraham, Massachusetts Weather: Cloudy with Light Rain
Cloudy with Light Rain
57°F
14°C
Wind Chill: 57°F
Observed at: Chicopee/westove, MA Elevation: 246 ft | 75 m
Last Updated: October 16, 5:35 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 57°F | 14°C
Pressure: 29.71 in | 1006 mb Dewpoint: 50°F | 10°C
Humidity: 77% Wind: E 10 mph | E 17 kph
Feels Like: 57°F | 14°C Visibility: 2.5 mi | 4.0 km
Today's QPF: 1.44 in | 36.66 mm Lat/Long: 42.12 | -72.43
Sunrise: 7:03 AM on 10/16/2019 Sunset: 6:07 PM on 10/16/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/16/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Wilbraham, Massachusetts is Heavy Rain
Heavy Rain
 47 °F
 8 °C
100% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Wilbraham, Massachusetts is Rain
Rain
53 |43 °F
12 |6 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Wilbraham, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
57 |37 °F
14 |3 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Wilbraham, Massachusetts is Sunny
Sunny
59 |38 °F
15 |3 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Wilbraham, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
63 |45 °F
17 |7 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Wilbraham, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
64 |53 °F
18 |12 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Wilbraham, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
65 |46 °F
18 |8 °C
60% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 10/16/2019
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forWilbraham, Massachusetts is Light Rain
Light Rain
59 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forWilbraham, Massachusetts is Light Rain
Light Rain
58 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forWilbraham, Massachusetts is Light Rain
Light Rain
57 °F
88% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forWilbraham, Massachusetts is Light Rain
Light Rain
56 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forWilbraham, Massachusetts is Light Rain
Light Rain
54 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forWilbraham, Massachusetts is Heavy Rain
Heavy Rain
54 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forWilbraham, Massachusetts is Heavy Rain
Heavy Rain
54 °F
100% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Wilbraham, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 10/16/2019
Tonight
Heavy Rain Cloudy with Heavy Rain with a low around 47°F [8°C]. East southeast wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 43 mph [68 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.18 in [988 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 1.44 in [36.66 mm].
Thursday
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a high near 53°F [12°C]. West wind to around 21 mph [34 kph], with wind gusts to near 44 mph [70 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.09 in [985 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.38 in [9.56 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. West northwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.44 in [997 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 57°F [14°C]. northwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 37°F [3°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 59°F [15°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 45°F [7°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 53°F [12°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [10°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 59% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.8 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.65 in [1004 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.54 in [13.73 mm].
Tuesday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 46°F [8°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.07 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 57°F [14°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Wilbraham, MA
Tonight: 36.66 mm | 1.44 in
Thursday: 9.56 mm | 0.38 in
Thursday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 5.8 mm | 0.23 in
Tuesday: 13.73 mm | 0.54 in
Tuesday Night: 2.07 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Wilbraham, MA
Tonight: ESE @ 68 kph | 43 mph
Thursday: W @ 70 kph | 44 mph
Thursday Night: WNW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Friday: NW @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Monday: NE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: ESE @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: W @ 42 kph | 26 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Wilbraham, MA
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Wilbraham, MA
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Wilbraham, MA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather