Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

South Wellfleet, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current South Wellfleet, Massachusetts Weather: Cloudy with Light Rain
Cloudy with Light Rain
36°F
2.2°C
Wind Chill: 30°F
Observed at: Provincetown, MA Elevation: 7 ft | 2 m
Last Updated: January 19, 0:56 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 36°F | 2.2°C
Pressure: 29.68 in | 1005 mb Dewpoint: 36°F | 2.2°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: SE 8 mph | SE 13 kph
Feels Like: 30°F | -1°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 41.92 | -70
Sunrise: 7:04 AM on 1/19/2020 Sunset: 4:38 PM on 1/19/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/19/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For South Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
41 |26 °F
5 |-3 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For South Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
30 |21 °F
-1 |-6 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For South Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 |19 °F
-3 |-7 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For South Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
32 |28 °F
0 |-2 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For South Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
39 |35 °F
4 |2 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For South Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
41 |37 °F
5 |3 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For South Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
44 |40 °F
7 |4 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 1/19/2020
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSouth Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Cloudy
Cloudy
43 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSouth Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
41 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSouth Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
41 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSouth Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSouth Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSouth Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
40 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSouth Wellfleet, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
40 °F
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for South Wellfleet, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 1/19/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 41°F [5°C]. West southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Snow Showers Windy with Isolated Snow Showers with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. West northwest wind to around 20 mph [31 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.63 mm].
Monday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. North northwest wind to around 17 mph [27 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 21°F [-6°C]. northwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. North northwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 32°F [0°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 39°F [4°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 35°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 41°F [5°C]. North northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 37°F [3°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 44°F [7°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.3 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Showers with a low around 40°F [4°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.88 in [22.44 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for South Wellfleet, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.63 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 8.3 mm | 0.33 in
Saturday Night: 22.44 mm | 0.88 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for South Wellfleet, MA
Today: WSW @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Monday: NNW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday Night: NW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: E @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 22 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for South Wellfleet, MA
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 81 %
Monday: 82 %
Monday Night: 81 %
Tuesday: 81 %
Tuesday Night: 71 %
Wednesday: 71 %
Wednesday Night: 85 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 82 %
Friday Night: 85 %
Saturday: 85 %
Saturday Night: 99 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for South Wellfleet, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1.5 cm | 0.59 in
Monday: 0.3 cm | 0.12 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for South Wellfleet, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather