Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

South Orleans, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current South Orleans, Massachusetts Weather: Clear
Clear
75°F
23.9°C
Heat Index: 75°F
Observed at: Chatham, MA Elevation: 62 ft | 19 m
Last Updated: July 18, 2:52 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 75°F | 23.9°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 73°F | 22.8°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 75°F | 24°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.81 in | 20.49 mm Lat/Long: 41.75 | -69.99
Sunrise: 5:21 AM on 7/18/2019 Sunset: 8:11 PM on 7/18/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For South Orleans, Massachusetts is Heavy Showers
Heavy Showers
76 |67 °F
24 |19 °C
85% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For South Orleans, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 |73 °F
27 |23 °C
47% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For South Orleans, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
90 |76 °F
32 |24 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For South Orleans, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
89 |74 °F
32 |23 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For South Orleans, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
83 |71 °F
28 |22 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For South Orleans, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 |70 °F
27 |21 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For South Orleans, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
81 |63 °F
27 |17 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSouth Orleans, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
72 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSouth Orleans, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
71 °F
52% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSouth Orleans, Massachusetts is Cloudy
Cloudy
71 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSouth Orleans, Massachusetts is Cloudy
Cloudy
71 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSouth Orleans, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
72 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSouth Orleans, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
72 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSouth Orleans, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
73 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for South Orleans, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Heavy Showers Cloudy with Heavy Showers with a high near 76°F [24°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 85% with a qpf of 0.81 in [20.49 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. East wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 99% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 85% with a qpf of 0.27 in [6.94 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.85 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 12 mph [19 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 76°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.42 in [10.64 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.63 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.87 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.78 in [19.75 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.18 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for South Orleans, MA
Today: 20.49 mm | 0.81 in
Tonight: 6.94 mm | 0.27 in
Friday: 0.85 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 10.64 mm | 0.42 in
Monday: 8.63 mm | 0.34 in
Monday Night: 3.87 mm | 0.15 in
Tuesday: 19.75 mm | 0.78 in
Tuesday Night: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 1.18 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for South Orleans, MA
Today: E @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: N @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for South Orleans, MA
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 87 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for South Orleans, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for South Orleans, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather