Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Saugus, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Saugus, Massachusetts Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
70°F
21.1°C
Observed at: Boston, MA Elevation: 20 ft | 6 m
Last Updated: July 11, 4:14 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 70°F | 21.1°C
Pressure: 29.78 in | 1008 mb Dewpoint: 69°F | 20.6°C
Humidity: 97% Wind: ESE 10 mph | ESE 17 kph
Feels Like: 70°F | 21.1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.46 | -71.01
Sunrise: 5:18 AM on 7/11/2020 Sunset: 8:21 PM on 7/11/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/11/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Saugus, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88 |73 °F
31 |23 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Saugus, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90 |70 °F
32 |21 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Saugus, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
85 |69 °F
30 |21 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Saugus, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
83 |67 °F
28 |19 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Saugus, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |68 °F
29 |20 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Saugus, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
86 |71 °F
30 |22 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Saugus, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
83 |71 °F
28 |22 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/11/2020
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSaugus, Massachusetts is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
71 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSaugus, Massachusetts is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
71 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSaugus, Massachusetts is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
73 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSaugus, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
74 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSaugus, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
77 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSaugus, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forSaugus, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
83 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Saugus, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/11/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South southeast wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 27 mph [43 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.66 in [1004 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. West southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 85°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.8 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.52 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.12 in [3.02 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.07 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.28 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.92 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Saugus, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.8 mm | 0.03 in
Monday Night: 2.52 mm | 0.1 in
Tuesday: 3.02 mm | 0.12 in
Tuesday Night: 1.07 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 1.92 mm | 0.08 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Saugus, MA
Today: SSE @ 43 kph | 27 mph
Tonight: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Sunday: SW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Monday: SW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: W @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Saugus, MA
Today: 94 %
Tonight: 90 %
Sunday: 86 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 88 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 80 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 82 %
Thursday Night: 84 %
Friday: 81 %
Friday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Saugus, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Saugus, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather