Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Rochdale, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Rochdale, Massachusetts Weather: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain
65°F
18.3°C
Observed at: Worcester, MA Elevation: 997 ft | 304 m
Last Updated: July 8, 12:42 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 65°F | 18.3°C
Pressure: 30.09 in | 1019 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 17.8°C
Humidity: 97% Wind: SSW 8 mph | SSW 13 kph
Feels Like: 65°F | 18.3°C Visibility: 1.0 mi | 1.6 km
Today's QPF: 0.13 in | 3.3 mm Lat/Long: 42.19 | -71.91
Sunrise: 5:19 AM on 7/8/2020 Sunset: 8:25 PM on 7/8/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/8/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Rochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
84 |68 °F
29 |20 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Rochdale, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
85 |68 °F
30 |20 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Rochdale, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
81 |67 °F
27 |20 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Rochdale, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
81 |67 °F
27 |19 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Rochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 |67 °F
29 |19 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Rochdale, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
83 |66 °F
28 |19 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Rochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
80 |62 °F
27 |17 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/8/2020
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forRochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forRochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forRochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forRochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forRochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forRochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
66 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forRochdale, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
68 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Rochdale, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/8/2020
Today
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [22°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.3 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 85°F [30°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 67°F [20°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Saturday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.3 mm].
Saturday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 67°F [19°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.72 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 58% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.37 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.47 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.05 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.82 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.84 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.41 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 62°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Rochdale, MA
Today: 3.3 mm | 0.13 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Saturday: 1.3 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday Night: 1.37 mm | 0.05 in
Sunday: 0.47 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 1.05 mm | 0.04 in
Monday: 4.82 mm | 0.19 in
Monday Night: 5.41 mm | 0.21 in
Tuesday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Rochdale, MA
Today: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Saturday: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Rochdale, MA
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 92 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 91 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 88 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 77 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Rochdale, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Rochdale, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather