Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Oakham, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Oakham, Massachusetts Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34°F
1.1°C
Wind Chill: 25°F
Observed at: Worcester, MA Elevation: 997 ft | 304 m
Last Updated: December 6, 8:26 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 34°F | 1.1°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 28°F | -2.2°C
Humidity: 79% Wind: W 14 mph | W 22 kph
Feels Like: 25°F | -4°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.35 | -72.05
Sunrise: 7:01 AM on 12/6/2019 Sunset: 4:15 PM on 12/6/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 12/6/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Oakham, Massachusetts is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
 15 °F
 -9 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Oakham, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
27 |9 °F
-3 |-13 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Oakham, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
32 |30 °F
0 |-1 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Oakham, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
51 |47 °F
11 |8 °C
69% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Oakham, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
53 |29 °F
12 |-2 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Oakham, Massachusetts is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
32 |16 °F
0 |-9 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Oakham, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
23 |15 °F
-5 |-9 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 12/6/2019
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forOakham, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
31 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forOakham, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forOakham, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
27 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forOakham, Massachusetts is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
24 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forOakham, Massachusetts is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
23 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forOakham, Massachusetts is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
21 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forOakham, Massachusetts is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
19 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Oakham, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 12/6/2019
Tonight
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 27°F [-3°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 9°F [-13°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 14°F [-10°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 51°F [11°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 69% with a qpf of 0.59 in [14.99 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 81% with a qpf of 0.64 in [16.21 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 53°F [12°C]. Southwest wind to around 12 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.69 in [17.45 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.49 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.44 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 23°F [-5°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 8°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 30.71 in [1040 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 15°F [-9°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.71 in [1040 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Oakham, MA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 14.99 mm | 0.59 in
Monday Night: 16.21 mm | 0.64 in
Tuesday: 17.45 mm | 0.69 in
Tuesday Night: 3.49 mm | 0.14 in
Wednesday: 0.44 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Oakham, MA
Tonight: W @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday: SSW @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Monday Night: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Wednesday: WNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Oakham, MA
Tonight: 85 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 74 %
Thursday: 74 %
Thursday Night: 74 %
Friday: 74 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Oakham, MA
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Oakham, MA
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather