Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Northfield, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Northfield, Massachusetts Weather: Cloudy with Light Rain
Cloudy with Light Rain
50°F
10°C
Wind Chill: 50°F
Observed at: Orange, MA Elevation: 538 ft | 164 m
Last Updated: October 17, 1:52 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Rain Temperature: 50°F | 10°C
Pressure: 29.03 in | 983 mb Dewpoint: 39°F | 3.9°C
Humidity: 66% Wind: WSW 13 mph | WSW 20 kph
Feels Like: 50°F | 10°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.31 in | 7.96 mm Lat/Long: 42.7 | -72.45
Sunrise: 7:04 AM on 10/17/2019 Sunset: 6:04 PM on 10/17/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/17/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Northfield, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
51 |42 °F
11 |6 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Northfield, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
55 |36 °F
13 |2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Northfield, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
58 |36 °F
14 |2 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Northfield, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
62 |42 °F
17 |6 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Northfield, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
63 |48 °F
17 |9 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Northfield, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
64 |45 °F
18 |7 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Northfield, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
58 |40 °F
14 |5 °C
41% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/17/2019
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forNorthfield, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
48 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forNorthfield, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
48 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forNorthfield, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
47 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forNorthfield, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
47 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forNorthfield, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
47 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forNorthfield, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
46 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forNorthfield, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
46 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Northfield, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/17/2019
Today
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Showers with a high near 51°F [11°C]. West southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 39 mph [63 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.03 in [983 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.31 in [7.96 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 42°F [6°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.47 in [998 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.34 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 55°F [13°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 36°F [2°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 58°F [14°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [0°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 36°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 62°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 42°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 48°F [9°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 63% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.69 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 64°F [18°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.59 mm].
Tuesday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 45°F [7°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.39 in [9.83 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 58°F [14°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 40°F [5°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Northfield, MA
Today: 7.96 mm | 0.31 in
Tonight: 0.34 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.69 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 4.59 mm | 0.18 in
Tuesday Night: 9.83 mm | 0.39 in
Wednesday: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Northfield, MA
Today: WSW @ 63 kph | 39 mph
Tonight: W @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Friday: NW @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Monday: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: ESE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 20 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Northfield, MA
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 90 %
Friday: 79 %
Friday Night: 79 %
Saturday: 89 %
Saturday Night: 95 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 99 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 86 %
Wednesday: 86 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Northfield, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Northfield, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather