Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Millis, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Millis, Massachusetts Weather: Clear
Clear
74°F
23.3°C
Heat Index: 74°F
Observed at: Norwood, MA Elevation: 62 ft | 19 m
Last Updated: July 18, 2:53 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 74°F | 23.3°C
Pressure: 29.85 in | 1011 mb Dewpoint: 69°F | 20.6°C
Humidity: 85% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 74°F | 23°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.54 in | 13.63 mm Lat/Long: 42.17 | -71.36
Sunrise: 5:24 AM on 7/18/2019 Sunset: 8:17 PM on 7/18/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Millis, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
72 |62 °F
22 |17 °C
75% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Millis, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
90 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Millis, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
98 |79 °F
37 |26 °C
13% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Millis, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
95 |74 °F
35 |23 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Millis, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
87 |69 °F
31 |21 °C
31% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Millis, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 |68 °F
29 |20 °C
34% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Millis, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
83 |62 °F
28 |17 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forMillis, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
71 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forMillis, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
71 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forMillis, Massachusetts is Cloudy
Cloudy
71 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forMillis, Massachusetts is Cloudy
Cloudy
71 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMillis, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
71 °F
65% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMillis, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
71 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forMillis, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
71 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Millis, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. "NNE" wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 75% with a qpf of 0.54 in [13.63 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 62°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.79 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 98°F [37°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 79°F [26°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.22 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 95°F [35°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [21°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.71 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.27 in [6.96 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.66 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.3 in [7.65 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Millis, MA
Today: 13.63 mm | 0.54 in
Tonight: 2.79 mm | 0.11 in
Friday: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 3.22 mm | 0.13 in
Sunday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 4.71 mm | 0.19 in
Monday: 6.96 mm | 0.27 in
Monday Night: 1.66 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday: 7.65 mm | 0.3 in
Tuesday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Millis, MA
Today: NNE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tonight: NNE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday: NNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 10 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Millis, MA
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Millis, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Millis, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather