Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Duxbury, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Duxbury, Massachusetts Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
68°F
20°C
Observed at: Marshfield, MA Elevation: 13 ft | 4 m
Last Updated: July 19, 5:35 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 68°F | 20°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 18°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: VRB 3 mph | VRB 6 kph
Feels Like: 68°F | 20°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 42.04 | -70.67
Sunrise: 5:23 AM on 7/19/2019 Sunset: 8:14 PM on 7/19/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/19/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Duxbury, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
86 |75 °F
30 |24 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Duxbury, Massachusetts is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
93 |77 °F
34 |25 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Duxbury, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
93 |74 °F
34 |23 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Duxbury, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 |70 °F
27 |21 °C
48% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Duxbury, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
78 |68 °F
26 |20 °C
41% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Duxbury, Massachusetts is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
79 |69 °F
26 |21 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Duxbury, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
82 |68 °F
28 |20 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/19/2019
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forDuxbury, Massachusetts is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
67 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forDuxbury, Massachusetts is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
69 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forDuxbury, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
71 °F
10% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forDuxbury, Massachusetts is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
75 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forDuxbury, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
77 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forDuxbury, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forDuxbury, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
82 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Duxbury, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/19/2019
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 86°F [30°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 93°F [34°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 77°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.01 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.58 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 48% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.54 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 48% with a qpf of 1.03 in [26.2 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 1.29 in [32.73 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.08 in [2.07 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 79°F [26°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 69°F [21°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 82°F [28°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Duxbury, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 1.01 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday Night: 0.58 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 2.54 mm | 0.1 in
Monday Night: 26.2 mm | 1.03 in
Tuesday: 32.73 mm | 1.29 in
Tuesday Night: 2.07 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Duxbury, MA
Today: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: S @ 20 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Duxbury, MA
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 97 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 91 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 88 %
Monday Night: 87 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 84 %
Wednesday Night: 84 %
Thursday: 81 %
Thursday Night: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Duxbury, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Duxbury, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather