Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Cataumet, Massachusetts
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Cataumet, Massachusetts Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: Falmouth/otis Ab, MA Elevation: 131 ft | 40 m
Last Updated: July 18, 4:55 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 72°F | 22°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22°C Visibility: 7.0 mi | 11.3 km
Today's QPF: 0.63 in | 16 mm Lat/Long: 41.67 | -70.62
Sunrise: 5:23 AM on 7/18/2019 Sunset: 8:13 PM on 7/18/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Cataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
75 |67 °F
24 |19 °C
70% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Cataumet, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 |74 °F
27 |23 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Cataumet, Massachusetts is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
89 |78 °F
32 |26 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Cataumet, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
87 |74 °F
31 |24 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Cataumet, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
80 |71 °F
27 |22 °C
30% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Cataumet, Massachusetts is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
79 |70 °F
26 |21 °C
31% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Cataumet, Massachusetts is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
78 |63 °F
26 |17 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forCataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
71 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forCataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
72 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forCataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
72 °F
55% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forCataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
73 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forCataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
73 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forCataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
74 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forCataumet, Massachusetts is Showers
Showers
74 °F
60% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Cataumet, MA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/18/2019
Today
Showers Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 75°F [24°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 70% with a qpf of 0.63 in [16 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.71 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 80°F [27°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 89°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.86 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.27 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 74°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.28 in [7.03 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.34 in [8.7 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.73 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.75 in [18.99 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.57 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Cataumet, MA
Today: 16 mm | 0.63 in
Tonight: 2.71 mm | 0.11 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 1.86 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday: 0.27 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 7.03 mm | 0.28 in
Monday: 8.7 mm | 0.34 in
Monday Night: 4.73 mm | 0.19 in
Tuesday: 18.99 mm | 0.75 in
Tuesday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.57 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Cataumet, MA
Today: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: NE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: N @ 28 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 23 kph | 15 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Cataumet, MA
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 81 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 81 %
Wednesday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Cataumet, MA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Cataumet, MA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather