Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Loveville, Maryland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Loveville, Maryland Weather: Clear
Clear
72°F
22°C
Heat Index: 72°F
Observed at: St Marys (duke), MD Elevation: 144 ft | 44 m
Last Updated: August 21, 0:23 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 72°F | 22°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 72°F | 22°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 38.36 | -76.68
Sunrise: 6:26 AM on 8/21/2019 Sunset: 7:52 PM on 8/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Loveville, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
90 |76 °F
32 |24 °C
31% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Loveville, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
93 |74 °F
34 |23 °C
46% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Loveville, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
83 |69 °F
28 |21 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Loveville, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
80 |67 °F
27 |19 °C
53% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Loveville, Maryland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
81 |69 °F
27 |21 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Loveville, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 |70 °F
27 |21 °C
26% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Loveville, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 |73 °F
29 |23 °C
27% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forLoveville, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
78 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forLoveville, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
77 °F
24% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forLoveville, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
76 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forLoveville, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
75 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forLoveville, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forLoveville, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forLoveville, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Loveville, MD - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.78 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.69 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.33 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.74 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 69°F [21°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 53% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.35 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 53% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.58 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. East northeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.14 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.41 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.21 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Loveville, MD
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 1.78 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday: 1.69 mm | 0.07 in
Thursday Night: 5.33 mm | 0.21 in
Friday: 4.74 mm | 0.19 in
Friday Night: 4.35 mm | 0.17 in
Saturday: 3.58 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 1.14 mm | 0.04 in
Monday Night: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 4.41 mm | 0.17 in
Tuesday Night: 0.21 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Loveville, MD
Today: SW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Tonight: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: N @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday Night: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: NE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Loveville, MD
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 93 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 88 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 93 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 94 %
Monday Night: 94 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Loveville, MD
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Loveville, MD
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather