Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Linwood, Maryland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Linwood, Maryland Weather: Sunny
Sunny
73°F
23°C
Heat Index: 73°F
Observed at: Carroll Cnty, MD Elevation: 791 ft | 241 m
Last Updated: July 15, 7:35 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 73°F | 23°C
Pressure: 30.12 in | 1020 mb Dewpoint: 63°F | 17°C
Humidity: 69% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 73°F | 22.8°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.56 | -77.14
Sunrise: 5:53 AM on 7/15/2020 Sunset: 8:34 PM on 7/15/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Linwood, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
91 |70 °F
33 |21 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Linwood, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
88 |70 °F
31 |21 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Linwood, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
90 |71 °F
32 |22 °C
39% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Linwood, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
92 |71 °F
34 |22 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Linwood, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
95 |73 °F
35 |23 °C
36% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Linwood, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
95 |74 °F
35 |23 °C
33% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Linwood, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
95 |72 °F
35 |22 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forLinwood, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forLinwood, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forLinwood, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forLinwood, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forLinwood, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
88 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLinwood, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
90 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLinwood, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
91 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Linwood, MD - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 91°F [33°C]. Northeast wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 47% and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.52 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.56 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 92°F [34°C]. North wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 95°F [35°C]. South southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 95°F [35°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.5 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 95°F [35°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 42% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Linwood, MD
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.52 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 0.56 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Monday: 4.5 mm | 0.18 in
Monday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Linwood, MD
Today: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tonight: SE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: SE @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 14 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Linwood, MD
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 94 %
Thursday: 87 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 87 %
Friday Night: 94 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 91 %
Sunday: 86 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 83 %
Monday Night: 87 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Linwood, MD
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Linwood, MD
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather