Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Fruitland, Maryland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Fruitland, Maryland Weather: Cloudy with Heavy Rain
Cloudy with Heavy Rain
74°F
23.3°C
Heat Index: 74°F
Observed at: Salisbury, MD Elevation: 62 ft | 19 m
Last Updated: July 10, 8:00 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Heavy Rain Temperature: 74°F | 23.3°C
Pressure: 29.74 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 71°F | 21.7°C
Humidity: 91% Wind: N 18 mph | N 30 kph
Feels Like: 74°F | 23.3°C Visibility: 1.8 mi | 2.8 km
Today's QPF: 0.66 in | 16.72 mm Lat/Long: 38.32 | -75.62
Sunrise: 5:47 AM on 7/10/2020 Sunset: 8:27 PM on 7/10/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Fruitland, Maryland is Heavy Showers
Heavy Showers
83 |75 °F
28 |24 °C
81% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Fruitland, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |74 °F
32 |23 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Fruitland, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90 |75 °F
32 |24 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Fruitland, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
91 |73 °F
33 |23 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Fruitland, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
90 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Fruitland, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
91 |75 °F
33 |24 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Fruitland, Maryland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
93 |78 °F
34 |26 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forFruitland, Maryland is Heavy Showers
Heavy Showers
78 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forFruitland, Maryland is Heavy Showers
Heavy Showers
78 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forFruitland, Maryland is Heavy Showers
Heavy Showers
79 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forFruitland, Maryland is Heavy Showers
Heavy Showers
80 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forFruitland, Maryland is Heavy Showers
Heavy Showers
81 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forFruitland, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forFruitland, Maryland is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
81 °F
40% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Fruitland, MD - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/10/2020
Today
Heavy Showers Mostly Cloudy with Heavy Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. "NNE" wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [25°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 81% with a qpf of 0.66 in [16.72 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.34 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.73 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.34 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [24°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [23°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.78 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 37% with a qpf of 0.85 in [21.64 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 90°F [32°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [24°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 11% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.10 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 78°F [26°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Fruitland, MD
Today: 16.72 mm | 0.66 in
Tonight: 1.34 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday Night: 0.34 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 21.64 mm | 0.85 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Fruitland, MD
Today: NNE @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Tonight: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Fruitland, MD
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 93 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 83 %
Sunday Night: 87 %
Monday: 87 %
Monday Night: 86 %
Tuesday: 87 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 88 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 84 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Fruitland, MD
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Fruitland, MD
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather