Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Delmar, Maryland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Delmar, Maryland Weather: Clear
Clear
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Salisbury, MD Elevation: 62 ft | 19 m
Last Updated: August 21, 8:54 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 29.88 in | 1012 mb Dewpoint: 74°F | 23.3°C
Humidity: 90% Wind: SSW 6 mph | SSW 9 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.59 mm Lat/Long: 38.46 | -75.58
Sunrise: 6:21 AM on 8/21/2019 Sunset: 7:48 PM on 8/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Delmar, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
 75 °F
 24 °C
49% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Delmar, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
91 |73 °F
33 |23 °C
49% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Delmar, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
83 |66 °F
28 |19 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Delmar, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
81 |67 °F
27 |19 °C
45% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Delmar, Maryland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
82 |69 °F
28 |21 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Delmar, Maryland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
81 |70 °F
27 |21 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Delmar, Maryland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
83 |71 °F
28 |22 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forDelmar, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
80 °F
39% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forDelmar, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
79 °F
39% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forDelmar, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
78 °F
39% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forDelmar, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
77 °F
39% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forDelmar, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forDelmar, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forDelmar, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Delmar, MD - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 75°F [24°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 49% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.59 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 91°F [33°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 49% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.25 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.67 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 83°F [28°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.79 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.06 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 81°F [27°C]. "NNE" wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.27 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 82°F [28°C]. Northeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.9 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 69°F [21°C]. East northeast wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.82 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 81°F [27°C]. East northeast wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.81 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 70°F [21°C]. East wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. East northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [20°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.91 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 71°F [22°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 86°F [30°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.91 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Delmar, MD
Tonight: 0.59 mm | 0.02 in
Thursday: 0.25 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.67 mm | 0.03 in
Friday: 2.79 mm | 0.11 in
Friday Night: 9.06 mm | 0.36 in
Saturday: 1.27 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.9 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday Night: 0.82 mm | 0.03 in
Monday: 1.81 mm | 0.07 in
Monday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.91 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 1.91 mm | 0.08 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Delmar, MD
Tonight: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: NNE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: NNE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: NE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday Night: ENE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: ENE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: E @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: ENE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Delmar, MD
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 96 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Delmar, MD
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Delmar, MD
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather