Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Deale, Maryland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Deale, Maryland Weather: Clear
Clear
61°F
16.1°C
Observed at: Annapolis/naval, MD Elevation: 7 ft | 2 m
Last Updated: September 20, 3:54 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 61°F | 16.1°C
Pressure: 30.27 in | 1025 mb Dewpoint: 53°F | 11.7°C
Humidity: 75% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 61°F | 16°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 38.78 | -76.56
Sunrise: 6:51 AM on 9/20/2019 Sunset: 7:07 PM on 9/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Deale, Maryland is Sunny
Sunny
77 |60 °F
25 |16 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Deale, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
82 |66 °F
28 |19 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Deale, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
86 |70 °F
30 |21 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Deale, Maryland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
86 |69 °F
30 |20 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Deale, Maryland is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
80 |65 °F
27 |19 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Deale, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
79 |65 °F
26 |18 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Deale, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |64 °F
29 |18 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forDeale, Maryland is Clear
Clear
54 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forDeale, Maryland is Clear
Clear
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forDeale, Maryland is Sunny
Sunny
52 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forDeale, Maryland is Sunny
Sunny
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forDeale, Maryland is Sunny
Sunny
59 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forDeale, Maryland is Sunny
Sunny
65 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forDeale, Maryland is Sunny
Sunny
70 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Deale, MD - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Sunny Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 82°F [28°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 57% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 69°F [20°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.66 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. northwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 65°F [19°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 79°F [26°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Few Clouds with Chance of Rain with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Deale, MD
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.66 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Deale, MD
Today: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tonight: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday: SSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: WSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Deale, MD
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 87 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 78 %
Monday Night: 78 %
Tuesday: 81 %
Tuesday Night: 81 %
Wednesday: 78 %
Wednesday Night: 78 %
Thursday: 84 %
Thursday Night: 90 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Deale, MD
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Deale, MD
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather