Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Barclay, Maryland
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Barclay, Maryland Weather: Sunny
Sunny
77°F
25°C
Heat Index: 77°F
Observed at: Dover/cheswold, DE Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: July 15, 8:35 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 77°F | 25°C
Pressure: 30.13 in | 1020 mb Dewpoint: 68°F | 20°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: NE 6 mph | NE 9 kph
Feels Like: 77°F | 25°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 39.14 | -75.86
Sunrise: 5:49 AM on 7/15/2020 Sunset: 8:27 PM on 7/15/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Barclay, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
87 |68 °F
31 |20 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Barclay, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
85 |70 °F
30 |21 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Barclay, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
90 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Barclay, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
91 |73 °F
33 |23 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Barclay, Maryland is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
93 |75 °F
34 |24 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Barclay, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
95 |76 °F
35 |25 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Barclay, Maryland is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
94 |72 °F
34 |22 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBarclay, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBarclay, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBarclay, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
83 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBarclay, Maryland is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
85 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forBarclay, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forBarclay, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
87 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forBarclay, Maryland is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
86 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Barclay, DE - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 87°F [31°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 85°F [30°C]. East southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [23°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 91°F [33°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.88 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [24°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 75°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [24°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.87 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 95°F [35°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [25°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.9 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 76°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.7 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. Southwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [24°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.31 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Barclay, DE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Friday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 1.88 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 4.9 mm | 0.19 in
Monday Night: 1.7 mm | 0.07 in
Tuesday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.31 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Barclay, DE
Today: NNE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tonight: ESE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday: ESE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Friday: SSE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: SSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 20 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Barclay, DE
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 93 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 84 %
Tuesday: 85 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Barclay, DE
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Barclay, DE
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather