Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Wayne, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Wayne, Maine Weather: Clear
Clear
49°F
9.4°C
Wind Chill: 49°F
Observed at: Augusta, ME Elevation: 358 ft | 109 m
Last Updated: September 19, 10:53 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 49°F | 9.4°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 45°F | 7.2°C
Humidity: 86% Wind: S 3 mph | S 6 kph
Feels Like: 49°F | 9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.35 | -70.07
Sunrise: 6:22 AM on 9/19/2019 Sunset: 6:43 PM on 9/19/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Wayne, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 43 °F
 6 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Wayne, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
76 |57 °F
24 |14 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Wayne, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 |54 °F
23 |12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Wayne, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |60 °F
26 |16 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Wayne, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
77 |58 °F
25 |14 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Wayne, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
71 |51 °F
22 |11 °C
41% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Wayne, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
68 |50 °F
20 |10 °C
14% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forWayne, Maine is Clear
Clear
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forWayne, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forWayne, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forWayne, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
47 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forWayne, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
46 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forWayne, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forWayne, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Wayne, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 43°F [6°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 76°F [24°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 57°F [14°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 58°F [14°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.19 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 51°F [11°C]. North northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 50°F [10°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [10°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Wayne, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 5.19 mm | 0.2 in
Tuesday: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Wayne, ME
Tonight: SSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Sunday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Monday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Wayne, ME
Tonight: 93 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 86 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 90 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 98 %
Thursday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Wayne, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Wayne, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather