Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Sunset, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Sunset, Maine Weather: Sunny
Sunny
44°F
6.7°C
Wind Chill: 41°F
Observed at: Rockland/knox, ME Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: September 20, 6:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 44°F | 6.7°C
Pressure: 30.15 in | 1021 mb Dewpoint: 43°F | 6.1°C
Humidity: 96% Wind: W 5 mph | W 7 kph
Feels Like: 41°F | 5°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.21 | -68.7
Sunrise: 6:21 AM on 9/20/2019 Sunset: 6:38 PM on 9/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Sunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72 |55 °F
22 |13 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Sunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
71 |54 °F
22 |12 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Sunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
65 |59 °F
18 |15 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Sunset, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
69 |56 °F
21 |13 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Sunset, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
67 |52 °F
19 |11 °C
47% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Sunset, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 |52 °F
18 |11 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Sunset, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
65 |55 °F
18 |13 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forSunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
54 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forSunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
57 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forSunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
60 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forSunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
64 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forSunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
67 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forSunset, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 °F
1% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Sunset, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. West northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [22°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 13 mph [20 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South southwest wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 69°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 16 mph [26 kph], with wind gusts to near 28 mph [44 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [38 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.29 in [7.43 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.97 in [24.69 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.61 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 52°F [11°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 65°F [18°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Sunset, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 7.43 mm | 0.29 in
Tuesday: 24.69 mm | 0.97 in
Tuesday Night: 1.61 mm | 0.06 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Sunset, ME
Today: NW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Monday: SW @ 44 kph | 28 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 38 kph | 24 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday: S @ 37 kph | 23 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Sunset, ME
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 90 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 95 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 91 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 89 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 91 %
Thursday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Sunset, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Sunset, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather