Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Strong, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Strong, Maine Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
52°F
11°C
Wind Chill: 52°F
Observed at: Rangeley, ME Elevation: 1,818 ft | 554 m
Last Updated: September 17, 6:35 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 52°F | 11°C
Pressure: 30.24 in | 1024 mb Dewpoint: 41°F | 5°C
Humidity: 67% Wind: NE 6 mph | NE 9 kph
Feels Like: 52°F | 11°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.81 | -70.22
Sunrise: 6:23 AM on 9/17/2019 Sunset: 6:50 PM on 9/17/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/17/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Strong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
 39 °F
 4 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Strong, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
63 |35 °F
17 |2 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Strong, Maine is Patchy Frost
Patchy Frost
70 |46 °F
21 |8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Strong, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |54 °F
26 |12 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Strong, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |52 °F
26 |11 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Strong, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 |57 °F
26 |14 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Strong, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
78 |56 °F
26 |13 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/17/2019
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forStrong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
55 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forStrong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
52 °F
3% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forStrong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
51 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forStrong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
49 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forStrong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
48 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forStrong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
47 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forStrong, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
45 °F
5% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Strong, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/17/2019
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 39°F [4°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 42°F [6°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 63°F [17°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Frost Clear with Areas of Frost with a low around 35°F [2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Patchy Frost Sunny with Patchy Frost with a high near 70°F [21°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 54% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 46°F [8°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 52°F [11°C]. northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.46 in [11.77 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Strong, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 11.77 mm | 0.46 in
Monday Night: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Strong, ME
Tonight: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: NNE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: N @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Friday: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Sunday: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: WSW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: W @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Strong, ME
Tonight: 92 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 83 %
Friday Night: 89 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 93 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Strong, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Strong, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather