Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

South Windham, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current South Windham, Maine Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
66°F
18.9°C
Observed at: Portland, ME Elevation: 49 ft | 15 m
Last Updated: August 17, 10:21 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 66°F | 18.9°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 17.8°C
Humidity: 93% Wind: ESE 5 mph | ESE 7 kph
Feels Like: 66°F | 19°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.1 in | 2.62 mm Lat/Long: 43.74 | -70.42
Sunrise: 5:47 AM on 8/17/2019 Sunset: 7:42 PM on 8/17/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/17/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For South Windham, Maine is Showers
Showers
 64 °F
 18 °C
81% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For South Windham, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
79 |65 °F
26 |18 °C
81% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For South Windham, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
88 |66 °F
31 |19 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For South Windham, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
89 |64 °F
32 |18 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For South Windham, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 |67 °F
29 |19 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For South Windham, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
84 |60 °F
29 |16 °C
45% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For South Windham, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
79 |56 °F
26 |13 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/17/2019
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forSouth Windham, Maine is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
65 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forSouth Windham, Maine is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
65 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forSouth Windham, Maine is Scattered Thunderstorms
Scattered Thunderstorms
65 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forSouth Windham, Maine is Showers
Showers
65 °F
71% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forSouth Windham, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
64 °F
81% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSouth Windham, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
64 °F
81% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSouth Windham, Maine is Scattered Fog
Scattered Fog
64 °F
81% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for South Windham, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 8/17/2019
Tonight
Showers Cloudy with Light Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 81% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.62 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 81% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 65°F [18°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 88°F [31°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.26 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 89°F [32°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.81 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 2.16 in [54.92 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 67°F [19°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.73 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. West southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 45% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.7 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 60°F [16°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 79°F [26°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 80°F [27°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [11°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for South Windham, ME
Tonight: 2.62 mm | 0.1 in
Sunday: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Sunday Night: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Monday: 1.26 mm | 0.05 in
Monday Night: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.81 mm | 0.03 in
Wednesday: 54.92 mm | 2.16 in
Wednesday Night: 2.73 mm | 0.11 in
Thursday: 0.7 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for South Windham, ME
Tonight: SE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: E @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: SE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday: S @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: NW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for South Windham, ME
Tonight: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 97 %
Wednesday: 90 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 90 %
Saturday: 87 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for South Windham, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for South Windham, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather