Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Shapleigh, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Shapleigh, Maine Weather: Cloudy with Mist and Fog
Cloudy with Mist and Fog
69°F
20.6°C
Observed at: Sanford Muni, ME Elevation: 243 ft | 74 m
Last Updated: August 21, 7:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Mist and Fog Temperature: 69°F | 20.6°C
Pressure: 29.83 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 69°F | 20.6°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 69°F | 21°C Visibility: 6.0 mi | 9.7 km
Today's QPF: 0.23 in | 5.93 mm Lat/Long: 43.54 | -70.85
Sunrise: 5:54 AM on 8/21/2019 Sunset: 7:37 PM on 8/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Shapleigh, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
 66 °F
 19 °C
88% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Shapleigh, Maine is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
84 |59 °F
29 |15 °C
78% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Shapleigh, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
74 |54 °F
23 |12 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Shapleigh, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72 |58 °F
22 |15 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Shapleigh, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
68 |54 °F
20 |12 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Shapleigh, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
69 |56 °F
21 |13 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Shapleigh, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
71 |59 °F
22 |15 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forShapleigh, Maine is Thunderstorms
Thunderstorms
69 °F
68% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forShapleigh, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
69 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forShapleigh, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
69 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forShapleigh, Maine is Areas of Fog
Areas of Fog
69 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forShapleigh, Maine is Areas of Fog
Areas of Fog
68 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forShapleigh, Maine is Areas of Fog
Areas of Fog
67 °F
78% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forShapleigh, Maine is Areas of Fog
Areas of Fog
67 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Shapleigh, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
Tonight
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [21°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 88% with a qpf of 0.23 in [5.93 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 78% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 58°F [15°C]. Northeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 54°F [12°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 69°F [21°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [11°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 14% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.1 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.06 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Shapleigh, ME
Tonight: 5.93 mm | 0.23 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.1 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 1.06 mm | 0.04 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Shapleigh, ME
Tonight: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: WNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday Night: WNW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Sunday: NE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday Night: E @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Monday: NNE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: SSE @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: SSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Shapleigh, ME
Tonight: 97 %
Thursday: 97 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 87 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Shapleigh, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Shapleigh, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather