Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Seboomook Township, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Seboomook Township, Maine Weather: Cloudy with Light Snow
Cloudy with Light Snow
24°F
-4.4°C
Wind Chill: 20°F
Observed at: Millinocket, ME Elevation: 404 ft | 123 m
Last Updated: February 19, 1:14 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy with Light Snow Temperature: 24°F | -4.4°C
Pressure: 29.82 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 22°F | -5.6°C
Humidity: 91% Wind: WNW 3 mph | WNW 6 kph
Feels Like: 20°F | -7°C Visibility: 5.0 mi | 8.0 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 46.06 | -69.41
Sunrise: 6:30 AM on 2/19/2020 Sunset: 5:06 PM on 2/19/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/19/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Seboomook Township, Maine is Patchy Blowing Snow
Patchy Blowing Snow
23 |-10 °F
-5 |-23 °C
100% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Seboomook Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
5 |-14 °F
-15 |-26 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Seboomook Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
18 |7 °F
-8 |-14 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Seboomook Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
32 |16 °F
0 |-9 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Seboomook Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
36 |19 °F
2 |-7 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Seboomook Township, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
38 |18 °F
3 |-8 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Seboomook Township, Maine is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
32 |7 °F
0 |-14 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/19/2020
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forSeboomook Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
24 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forSeboomook Township, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forSeboomook Township, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
24 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forSeboomook Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forSeboomook Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
24 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forSeboomook Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forSeboomook Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
23 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Seboomook Township, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 2/19/2020
Today
Patchy Blowing Snow Partly Cloudy with Patchy Blowing Snow with a high near 23°F [-5°C]. West wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around -10°F [-23°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 0°F [-18°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 5°F [-15°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -16°F [-27°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.39 in [1029 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around -14°F [-26°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -11°F [-24°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.45 in [1031 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 18°F [-8°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -13°F [-25°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 7°F [-14°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 16°F [-9°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 17°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 19°F [-7°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 38°F [3°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 19°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 18°F [-8°C]. West wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 32°F [0°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 7°F [-14°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Seboomook Township, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Seboomook Township, ME
Today: W @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: WSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: SSW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: W @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 12 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Seboomook Township, ME
Today: 88 %
Tonight: 74 %
Thursday: 74 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 95 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Seboomook Township, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Seboomook Township, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather