Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Portage Lake, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Portage Lake, Maine Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
63°F
17.2°C
Observed at: Presque Isle, ME Elevation: 479 ft | 146 m
Last Updated: September 15, 3:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 63°F | 17.2°C
Pressure: 29.97 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 49°F | 9.4°C
Humidity: 60% Wind: W 12 mph | W 19 kph
Feels Like: 63°F | 17°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.08 mm Lat/Long: 46.77 | -68.5
Sunrise: 6:09 AM on 9/15/2019 Sunset: 6:44 PM on 9/15/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/15/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Portage Lake, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
 45 °F
 7 °C
16% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Portage Lake, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
60 |44 °F
16 |7 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Portage Lake, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
58 |32 °F
14 |0 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Portage Lake, Maine is Patchy Frost
Patchy Frost
61 |36 °F
16 |2 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Portage Lake, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
66 |47 °F
19 |8 °C
3% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Portage Lake, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
76 |50 °F
24 |10 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Portage Lake, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72 |53 °F
22 |12 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/15/2019
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forPortage Lake, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
61 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forPortage Lake, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
61 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forPortage Lake, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
59 °F
16% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forPortage Lake, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
57 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forPortage Lake, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
56 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forPortage Lake, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
55 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forPortage Lake, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
53 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Portage Lake, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/15/2019
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 45°F [7°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 48°F [9°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 60°F [16°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 44°F [7°C]. North northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 58°F [14°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Patchy Frost Mostly Clear with Patchy Frost with a low around 32°F [0°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Patchy Frost Partly Cloudy with Patchy Frost with a high near 61°F [16°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 36°F [2°C]. West southwest wind to around 0 mph [0 kph], with wind gusts to near 1 mph [2 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 66°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [5°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 3% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 47°F [8°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 76°F [24°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 50°F [10°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 72°F [22°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 71°F [21°C]. Southwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 23 mph [37 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Portage Lake, ME
Tonight: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Portage Lake, ME
Tonight: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday: WNW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday: N @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday Night: WSW @ 2 kph | 1 mph
Thursday: SW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday Night: WSW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Saturday: NW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: NNW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SW @ 37 kph | 23 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Portage Lake, ME
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 94 %
Tuesday Night: 84 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 97 %
Friday Night: 78 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 89 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Portage Lake, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Portage Lake, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather