Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Pond Cove, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Pond Cove, Maine Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
61°F
16.1°C
Observed at: Rockland/knox, ME Elevation: 56 ft | 17 m
Last Updated: July 15, 6:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 61°F | 16.1°C
Pressure: 30.19 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 56°F | 13.3°C
Humidity: 84% Wind: VRB 6 mph | VRB 9 kph
Feels Like: 61°F | 16.1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.04 mm Lat/Long: 43.83 | -68.89
Sunrise: 5:07 AM on 7/15/2020 Sunset: 8:16 PM on 7/15/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Pond Cove, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
63 |56 °F
17 |13 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Pond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 |57 °F
16 |14 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Pond Cove, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
63 |60 °F
17 |16 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Pond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 |61 °F
19 |16 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Pond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
67 |62 °F
20 |17 °C
5% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Pond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 |62 °F
20 |17 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Pond Cove, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
66 |63 °F
19 |17 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forPond Cove, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
58 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forPond Cove, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
59 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forPond Cove, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
59 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forPond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forPond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
60 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forPond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
61 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forPond Cove, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
62 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Pond Cove, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. "NNE" wind to around 15 mph [24 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.26 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 60°F [16°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [14°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.32 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.16 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.02 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.88 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 66°F [19°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [17°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 67°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South southwest wind to around 14 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [32 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 5% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South southwest wind to around 14 mph [23 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [34 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [17°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.76 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. West southwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.95 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Pond Cove, ME
Today: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 1.88 mm | 0.07 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Pond Cove, ME
Today: NNE @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: NE @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: NE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: SE @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Friday: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Friday Night: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: SW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 32 kph | 20 mph
Monday: SW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday Night: SSW @ 34 kph | 21 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Pond Cove, ME
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 93 %
Thursday: 96 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 91 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 95 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 95 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Pond Cove, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Pond Cove, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather