Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Plymouth, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Plymouth, Maine Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
62°F
16.7°C
Observed at: Bangor, ME Elevation: 187 ft | 57 m
Last Updated: July 15, 7:53 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 62°F | 16.7°C
Pressure: 30.22 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 53°F | 11.7°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: NNE 12 mph | NNE 19 kph
Feels Like: 62°F | 16.7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.77 | -69.21
Sunrise: 5:04 AM on 7/15/2020 Sunset: 8:18 PM on 7/15/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Plymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
75 |53 °F
24 |12 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Plymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
76 |57 °F
24 |14 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Plymouth, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
69 |61 °F
20 |16 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Plymouth, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
86 |63 °F
30 |17 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Plymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
88 |68 °F
31 |20 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Plymouth, Maine is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
90 |68 °F
32 |20 °C
15% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Plymouth, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
87 |57 °F
31 |14 °C
20% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forPlymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
63 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forPlymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
66 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forPlymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forPlymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
71 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forPlymouth, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forPlymouth, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
73 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forPlymouth, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Plymouth, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/15/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1023 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. East northeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 58% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.29 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 76°F [24°C]. Northeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [14°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 69°F [20°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [17°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.08 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.52 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 61°F [16°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [18°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.99 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 42% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.23 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 86°F [30°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 88°F [31°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [20°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 90°F [32°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.79 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 68°F [20°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 70% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.81 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 30% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.76 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 87°F [31°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 69°F [22°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.96 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 20% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 57°F [14°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Plymouth, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.52 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.23 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 1.79 mm | 0.07 in
Monday Night: 0.76 mm | 0.03 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Plymouth, ME
Today: NNE @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: ENE @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: NE @ 17 kph | 11 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: S @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Friday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: SSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: SW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Tuesday: WSW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday Night: WSW @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Plymouth, ME
Today: 85 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 95 %
Friday Night: 96 %
Saturday: 91 %
Saturday Night: 96 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 90 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 95 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 82 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Plymouth, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Plymouth, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather