Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Pittston, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Pittston, Maine Weather: Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
39°F
3.9°C
Wind Chill: 39°F
Observed at: Augusta, ME Elevation: 358 ft | 109 m
Last Updated: March 29, 1:53 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Clear Temperature: 39°F | 3.9°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 31°F | -0.6°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 39°F | 3.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.17 in | 4.23 mm Lat/Long: 44.22 | -69.76
Sunrise: 6:24 AM on 3/29/2020 Sunset: 7:03 PM on 3/29/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/29/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Pittston, Maine is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
43 |31 °F
6 |-1 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Pittston, Maine is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
36 |29 °F
2 |-2 °C
74% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Pittston, Maine is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
42 |31 °F
6 |0 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Pittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
47 |35 °F
8 |2 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Pittston, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
50 |37 °F
10 |3 °C
26% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Pittston, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
51 |35 °F
11 |2 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Pittston, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
48 |40 °F
9 |5 °C
36% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 3/29/2020
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forPittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
35 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forPittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forPittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forPittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forPittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
33 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forPittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forPittston, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
34 °F
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Pittston, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 3/29/2020
Today
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 43°F [6°C]. East southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.23 mm].
Tonight
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. East wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 100% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 100% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.41 mm].
Monday
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix Likely with a high near 36°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 74% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.81 mm].
Monday Night
Wintry Mix Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix Likely with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 66% with a qpf of 0.1 in [2.53 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 42°F [6°C]. "NNE" wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [0°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 47°F [8°C]. North wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 35°F [2°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 50°F [10°C]. North northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 37°F [3°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 51°F [11°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 34°F [1°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 35°F [2°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 36°F [2°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 26% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 48°F [9°C]. North wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.25 in [6.38 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Showers Cloudy with Chance of Light Showers with a low around 40°F [5°C]. "NNE" wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.63 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Pittston, ME
Today: 4.23 mm | 0.17 in
Tonight: 10.41 mm | 0.41 in
Monday: 3.81 mm | 0.15 in
Monday Night: 2.53 mm | 0.1 in
Tuesday: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 6.38 mm | 0.25 in
Saturday Night: 3.63 mm | 0.14 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Pittston, ME
Today: ESE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tonight: E @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Monday: NE @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Monday Night: NNE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Tuesday Night: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Wednesday: N @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: N @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: NNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Thursday Night: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Friday: NNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: NE @ 15 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: N @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: NNE @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Pittston, ME
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 92 %
Tuesday Night: 92 %
Wednesday: 85 %
Wednesday Night: 87 %
Thursday: 89 %
Thursday Night: 89 %
Friday: 92 %
Friday Night: 92 %
Saturday: 88 %
Saturday Night: 99 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Pittston, ME
Today: 0.67 cm | 0.26 in
Tonight: 4.33 cm | 1.71 in
Monday: 1.23 cm | 0.49 in
Monday Night: 1 cm | 0.39 in
Tuesday: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Pittston, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Go to your secret place during pandemics and pray Psalm 91 & make it personal.
Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather