Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Orrs Island, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Orrs Island, Maine Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
70°F
21.1°C
Observed at: Portland, ME Elevation: 49 ft | 15 m
Last Updated: July 7, 10:51 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 70°F | 21.1°C
Pressure: 30.17 in | 1022 mb Dewpoint: 61°F | 16.1°C
Humidity: 73% Wind: SSE 13 mph | SSE 20 kph
Feels Like: 70°F | 21.1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.76 | -69.98
Sunrise: 5:07 AM on 7/7/2020 Sunset: 8:24 PM on 7/7/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/7/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Orrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
69 |62 °F
21 |17 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Orrs Island, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
68 |64 °F
20 |18 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Orrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
72 |65 °F
22 |19 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Orrs Island, Maine is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
76 |66 °F
25 |19 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Orrs Island, Maine is Showers
Showers
71 |65 °F
22 |18 °C
60% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Orrs Island, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |66 °F
23 |19 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Orrs Island, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
72 |63 °F
22 |17 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/7/2020
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forOrrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forOrrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forOrrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forOrrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forOrrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forOrrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
68 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forOrrs Island, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
67 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Orrs Island, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/7/2020
Today
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 69°F [21°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.13 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [16°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 19 mph [31 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [19°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.16 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a low around 64°F [18°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.92 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.69 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 72°F [22°C]. West southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.98 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 65°F [19°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.04 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 76°F [25°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [27 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.21 in [5.41 mm].
Saturday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers Likely with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Southeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 60% with a qpf of 0.29 in [7.46 mm].
Saturday Night
Showers Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 65°F [18°C]. South southeast wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.63 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 51% with a qpf of 0.07 in [1.69 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [20°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.67 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.44 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 66°F [19°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [20°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 37% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [19°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.19 mm].
Monday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.11 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Orrs Island, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 1.16 mm | 0.05 in
Wednesday Night: 0.69 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 5.41 mm | 0.21 in
Saturday: 7.46 mm | 0.29 in
Saturday Night: 1.69 mm | 0.07 in
Sunday: 0.44 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.19 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Orrs Island, ME
Today: S @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Tonight: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday: S @ 31 kph | 19 mph
Wednesday Night: SSW @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SSW @ 27 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: S @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: SE @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: SSE @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Sunday: SW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: S @ 16 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Orrs Island, ME
Today: 93 %
Tonight: 95 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 100 %
Thursday: 98 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 94 %
Saturday: 95 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 92 %
Monday: 89 %
Monday Night: 94 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Orrs Island, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Orrs Island, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather