Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Milbridge, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Milbridge, Maine Weather: Clear
Clear
30°F
-1.1°C
Wind Chill: 30°F
Observed at: Bar Harbor, ME Elevation: 85 ft | 26 m
Last Updated: February 23, 7:56 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 30°F | -1.1°C
Pressure: 30.07 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 27°F | -2.8°C
Humidity: 88% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 30°F | -1°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.54 | -67.88
Sunrise: 6:21 AM on 2/23/2020 Sunset: 5:12 PM on 2/23/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 2/23/2020
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Milbridge, Maine is Patchy Freezing Fog
Patchy Freezing Fog
 28 °F
 -2 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Milbridge, Maine is Patchy Freezing Fog
Patchy Freezing Fog
45 |32 °F
7 |0 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Milbridge, Maine is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
42 |29 °F
6 |-2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Milbridge, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
39 |31 °F
4 |-1 °C
18% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Milbridge, Maine is Wintry Mix
Wintry Mix
43 |26 °F
6 |-3 °C
89% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Milbridge, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
35 |17 °F
2 |-8 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Milbridge, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |12 °F
-2 |-11 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 2/23/2020
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forMilbridge, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forMilbridge, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
31 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forMilbridge, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forMilbridge, Maine is Patchy Freezing Fog
Patchy Freezing Fog
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forMilbridge, Maine is Patchy Freezing Fog
Patchy Freezing Fog
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forMilbridge, Maine is Patchy Freezing Fog
Patchy Freezing Fog
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forMilbridge, Maine is Patchy Freezing Fog
Patchy Freezing Fog
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Milbridge, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 2/23/2020
Tonight
Patchy Freezing Fog Mostly Clear with Patchy Freezing Fog with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. South southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Patchy Freezing Fog Partly Cloudy with Patchy Freezing Fog with a high near 45°F [7°C]. South southwest wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 32°F [0°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 42°F [6°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. "NNE" wind to around 5 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Mostly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 39°F [4°C]. Northeast wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 29°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. East northeast wind to around 13 mph [21 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.83 in [21.2 mm].
Thursday
Wintry Mix Partly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a high near 43°F [6°C]. East wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.32 in [993 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 89% with a qpf of 0.41 in [10.53 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 26°F [-3°C]. South southwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.56 in [1001 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.03 mm].
Friday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 35°F [2°C]. West wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 20°F [-7°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.68 in [1005 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 17°F [-8°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 18°F [-8°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 10°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 59% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 12°F [-11°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 12°F [-11°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 28°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Milbridge, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 21.2 mm | 0.83 in
Thursday: 10.53 mm | 0.41 in
Thursday Night: 1.03 mm | 0.04 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Milbridge, ME
Tonight: SSW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SSW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday Night: NNE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday: NE @ 25 kph | 16 mph
Wednesday Night: ENE @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Thursday: E @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Thursday Night: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday: W @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Friday Night: W @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Saturday Night: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Milbridge, ME
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 96 %
Thursday: 88 %
Thursday Night: 85 %
Friday: 81 %
Friday Night: 77 %
Saturday: 77 %
Saturday Night: 76 %
Sunday: 76 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Milbridge, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 3 cm | 1.18 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Milbridge, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather