Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Mattamiscontis Township, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Mattamiscontis Township, Maine Weather: Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
3°F
-16.1°C
Wind Chill: 3°F
Observed at: Millinocket, ME Elevation: 404 ft | 123 m
Last Updated: February 29, 7:15 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Sunny Temperature: 3°F | -16.1°C
Pressure: 29.74 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: -1°F | -18.3°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 3°F | -16°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.46 mm Lat/Long: 45.49 | -68.68
Sunrise: 6:13 AM on 2/29/2020 Sunset: 5:20 PM on 2/29/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/29/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Mattamiscontis Township, Maine is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
30 |8 °F
-1 |-13 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Mattamiscontis Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |7 °F
-2 |-14 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Mattamiscontis Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
36 |30 °F
2 |-1 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Mattamiscontis Township, Maine is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
45 |30 °F
7 |-1 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Mattamiscontis Township, Maine is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
41 |29 °F
5 |-2 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Mattamiscontis Township, Maine is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
40 |24 °F
4 |-4 °C
39% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Mattamiscontis Township, Maine is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
37 |22 °F
3 |-6 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/29/2020
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forMattamiscontis Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
13 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forMattamiscontis Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
17 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forMattamiscontis Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
21 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forMattamiscontis Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
23 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forMattamiscontis Township, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
26 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forMattamiscontis Township, Maine is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
28 °F
18% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forMattamiscontis Township, Maine is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
29 °F
18% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Mattamiscontis Township, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 2/29/2020
Today
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Light Snow Showers with a high near 30°F [-1°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near -2°F [-19°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.46 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Light Snow Showers with a low around 8°F [-13°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 9°F [-13°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 7°F [-14°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 7°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Monday Night
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 65% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.99 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 45°F [7°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.91 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 41°F [5°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.22 in [5.55 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 37°F [3°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.06 mm].
Friday Night
Snow Mostly Cloudy with Very Light Snow with a low around 22°F [-6°C]. North northwest wind to around 10 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.71 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Mattamiscontis Township, ME
Today: 0.46 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 1.99 mm | 0.08 in
Tuesday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 1.91 mm | 0.08 in
Wednesday: 5.55 mm | 0.22 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 1.06 mm | 0.04 in
Friday Night: 3.71 mm | 0.15 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Mattamiscontis Township, ME
Today: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Sunday: NW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: NW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Mattamiscontis Township, ME
Today: 76 %
Tonight: 92 %
Sunday: 92 %
Sunday Night: 96 %
Monday: 96 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 92 %
Friday: 92 %
Friday Night: 91 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Mattamiscontis Township, ME
Today: 0.75 cm | 0.3 in
Tonight: 0.1 cm | 0.04 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.15 cm | 0.06 in
Monday Night: 0.8 cm | 0.31 in
Tuesday: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 3 cm | 1.18 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Mattamiscontis Township, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather