Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Lubec, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Lubec, Maine Weather: Clear
Clear
45°F
7.2°C
Wind Chill: 45°F
Observed at: Bar Harbor, ME Elevation: 85 ft | 26 m
Last Updated: September 19, 10:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 45°F | 7.2°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 44°F | 6.7°C
Humidity: 97% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 45°F | 7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.72 | -67.46
Sunrise: 6:16 AM on 9/19/2019 Sunset: 6:37 PM on 9/19/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Lubec, Maine is Clear
Clear
 38 °F
 3 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Lubec, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
74 |54 °F
23 |12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Lubec, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72 |48 °F
22 |9 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Lubec, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
69 |57 °F
21 |14 °C
4% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Lubec, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
71 |55 °F
22 |13 °C
17% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lubec, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
68 |49 °F
20 |9 °C
48% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Lubec, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
65 |48 °F
18 |9 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forLubec, Maine is Clear
Clear
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forLubec, Maine is Clear
Clear
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forLubec, Maine is Clear
Clear
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forLubec, Maine is Clear
Clear
40 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forLubec, Maine is Clear
Clear
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forLubec, Maine is Clear
Clear
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forLubec, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
42 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lubec, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
Tonight
Clear Clear with a low around 38°F [3°C]. Southwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 44°F [7°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 74°F [23°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 54°F [12°C]. northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 48°F [9°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 69°F [21°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 22 mph [35 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. South southwest wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 20 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 13 mph [22 kph], with wind gusts to near 24 mph [39 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 17% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 55°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 48% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.5 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 48% with a qpf of 0.11 in [2.68 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 94% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 46% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.24 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.22 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 48°F [9°C]. North northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 64°F [18°C]. South wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [10°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lubec, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.5 mm | 0.02 in
Tuesday: 2.68 mm | 0.11 in
Tuesday Night: 0.24 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.22 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lubec, ME
Tonight: SW @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Friday: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: NW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 35 kph | 22 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 33 kph | 20 mph
Monday: SW @ 39 kph | 24 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday: WNW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: NNW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: S @ 28 kph | 17 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lubec, ME
Tonight: 100 %
Friday: 100 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 96 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 97 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lubec, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lubec, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather