Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Lincoln Center, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Lincoln Center, Maine Weather: Sunny
Sunny
8°F
-13.3°C
Wind Chill: 8°F
Observed at: Millinocket, ME Elevation: 404 ft | 123 m
Last Updated: February 29, 7:53 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 8°F | -13.3°C
Pressure: 29.74 in | 1007 mb Dewpoint: 7°F | -13.9°C
Humidity: 95% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 8°F | -13°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.42 mm Lat/Long: 45.39 | -68.47
Sunrise: 6:13 AM on 2/29/2020 Sunset: 5:20 PM on 2/29/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/29/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Lincoln Center, Maine is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
31 |8 °F
-1 |-13 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Lincoln Center, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
29 |7 °F
-2 |-14 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Lincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
36 |30 °F
2 |-1 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
45 |29 °F
7 |-2 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Lincoln Center, Maine is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
42 |28 °F
6 |-2 °C
54% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Lincoln Center, Maine is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
40 |24 °F
4 |-4 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Lincoln Center, Maine is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
36 |23 °F
2 |-5 °C
31% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 2/29/2020
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forLincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
18 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forLincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
21 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forLincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
24 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forLincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
26 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
29 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
30 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forLincoln Center, Maine is Isolated Snow Showers
Isolated Snow Showers
30 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lincoln Center, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 2/29/2020
Today
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Light Snow Showers with a high near 31°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 2°F [-17°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.42 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Light Snow Showers with a low around 8°F [-13°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Sunday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 29°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 10 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 7°F [-14°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 11°F [-12°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a high near 36°F [2°C]. South southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 6°F [-14°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].
Monday Night
Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Light Wintry Mix with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 65% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.99 mm].
Tuesday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 45°F [7°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 33°F [1°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.09 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 47% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.37 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 42°F [6°C]. East southeast wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 30°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.50 in [999 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 54% with a qpf of 0.25 in [6.38 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. West northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 40°F [4°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.16 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow Showers with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 36°F [2°C]. West northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.81 mm].
Friday Night
Snow Showers Cloudy with Light Snow Showers with a low around 23°F [-5°C]. North northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 22°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.09 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lincoln Center, ME
Today: 0.42 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in
Monday Night: 1.99 mm | 0.08 in
Tuesday: 0.09 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 2.37 mm | 0.09 in
Wednesday: 6.38 mm | 0.25 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.16 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.81 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 5.09 mm | 0.2 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lincoln Center, ME
Today: S @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: NW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: NW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday: SW @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: NW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Wednesday: ESE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: WNW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday: WNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: NNW @ 18 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lincoln Center, ME
Today: 80 %
Tonight: 88 %
Sunday: 88 %
Sunday Night: 91 %
Monday: 91 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 92 %
Thursday: 92 %
Thursday Night: 96 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 95 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lincoln Center, ME
Today: 0.67 cm | 0.26 in
Tonight: 0.15 cm | 0.06 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.15 cm | 0.06 in
Monday Night: 0.8 cm | 0.31 in
Tuesday: 0.05 cm | 0.02 in
Tuesday Night: 2 cm | 0.79 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 3 cm | 1.18 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lincoln Center, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather