Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Kittery Point, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Kittery Point, Maine Weather: Clear
Clear
49°F
9.6°C
Wind Chill: 49°F
Observed at: Portsmouth/pease, NH Elevation: 102 ft | 31 m
Last Updated: September 19, 10:56 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 49°F | 9.6°C
Pressure: 30.24 in | 1024 mb Dewpoint: 44°F | 6.9°C
Humidity: 83% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 49°F | 9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 43.08 | -70.71
Sunrise: 6:27 AM on 9/19/2019 Sunset: 6:46 PM on 9/19/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Kittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
 47 °F
 8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Kittery Point, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
77 |59 °F
25 |15 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Kittery Point, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
75 |56 °F
24 |13 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Kittery Point, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
81 |60 °F
27 |16 °C
1% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Kittery Point, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
79 |60 °F
26 |16 °C
28% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Kittery Point, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
35% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Kittery Point, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
68 |55 °F
20 |13 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forKittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
51 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forKittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forKittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
50 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forKittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forKittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
49 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forKittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forKittery Point, Maine is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Kittery Point, NH - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 9/19/2019
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 47°F [8°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 77°F [25°C]. West northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 50% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 59°F [15°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 75°F [24°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [16°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 81°F [27°C]. South southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [25 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 60°F [15°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 1% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 79°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 11 mph [17 kph], with wind gusts to near 21 mph [33 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.41 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 60°F [16°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [23 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.76 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 71% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.45 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 53°F [12°C]. North wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.2 mm].
Wednesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 68°F [20°C]. North wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 68°F [20°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Kittery Point, NH
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.41 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 4.76 mm | 0.19 in
Tuesday: 3.45 mm | 0.14 in
Tuesday Night: 0.2 mm | 0.01 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Kittery Point, NH
Tonight: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday: WNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday Night: W @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday: WNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 25 kph | 15 mph
Monday: SW @ 33 kph | 21 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 23 kph | 14 mph
Tuesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: N @ 12 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: N @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday: W @ 26 kph | 16 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Kittery Point, NH
Tonight: 80 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 84 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 90 %
Tuesday Night: 90 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 96 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Kittery Point, NH
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Kittery Point, NH
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather