Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Johnson Mountain Township, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Johnson Mountain Township, Maine Weather: Clear
Clear
45°F
7°C
Wind Chill: 44°F
Observed at: Rangeley, ME Elevation: 1,818 ft | 554 m
Last Updated: September 20, 2:55 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 45°F | 7°C
Pressure: 30.27 in | 1025 mb Dewpoint: 41°F | 5°C
Humidity: 87% Wind: W 3 mph | W 6 kph
Feels Like: 44°F | 7°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.82 | -70.96
Sunrise: 6:27 AM on 9/20/2019 Sunset: 6:45 PM on 9/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Johnson Mountain Township, Maine is Scattered Frost
Scattered Frost
72 |49 °F
22 |9 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Johnson Mountain Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
73 |47 °F
23 |8 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Johnson Mountain Township, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |56 °F
26 |13 °C
6% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Johnson Mountain Township, Maine is Showers
Showers
73 |49 °F
23 |9 °C
61% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Johnson Mountain Township, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
63 |43 °F
17 |6 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Johnson Mountain Township, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
65 |46 °F
18 |8 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Johnson Mountain Township, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
64 |51 °F
18 |11 °C
23% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forJohnson Mountain Township, Maine is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
39 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forJohnson Mountain Township, Maine is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
38 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forJohnson Mountain Township, Maine is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
37 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forJohnson Mountain Township, Maine is Scattered Frost
Scattered Frost
35 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forJohnson Mountain Township, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
41 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forJohnson Mountain Township, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forJohnson Mountain Township, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Johnson Mountain Township, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Scattered Frost Partly Cloudy with Areas of Frost with a high near 72°F [22°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 35°F [2°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 49°F [9°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 73°F [23°C]. northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 51°F [11°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 47°F [8°C]. northwest wind to around 0 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 6% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Monday
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a high near 73°F [23°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 61% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.9 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Light Showers Likely with a low around 49°F [9°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 61% with a qpf of 1.47 in [37.39 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [10°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.4 in [10.21 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 43°F [6°C]. West northwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 28% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.4 mm].
Wednesday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 64% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.12 mm].
Wednesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. West wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 64°F [18°C]. West southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 51°F [11°C]. West southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.15 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Johnson Mountain Township, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 4.9 mm | 0.19 in
Monday Night: 37.39 mm | 1.47 in
Tuesday: 10.21 mm | 0.4 in
Tuesday Night: 3.4 mm | 0.13 in
Wednesday: 0.12 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.15 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Johnson Mountain Township, ME
Today: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday: NW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 3 kph | 2 mph
Sunday: SW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Sunday Night: SW @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: WSW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 13 kph | 8 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Johnson Mountain Township, ME
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 93 %
Saturday Night: 100 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 89 %
Monday: 93 %
Monday Night: 93 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %
Wednesday: 76 %
Wednesday Night: 95 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 97 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Johnson Mountain Township, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Johnson Mountain Township, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather