Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Hartford, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Hartford, Maine Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
81°F
27.2°C
Heat Index: 84°F
Observed at: Auburn/lewiston, ME Elevation: 289 ft | 88 m
Last Updated: July 12, 11:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 81°F | 27.2°C
Pressure: 29.56 in | 1001 mb Dewpoint: 70°F | 21.1°C
Humidity: 69% Wind: SW 15 mph | SW 24 kph
Feels Like: 84°F | 28.9°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.01 in | 0.28 mm Lat/Long: 44.37 | -70.35
Sunrise: 5:10 AM on 7/12/2020 Sunset: 8:23 PM on 7/12/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/12/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Hartford, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 |64 °F
29 |18 °C
25% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Hartford, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
82 |62 °F
28 |16 °C
40% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Hartford, Maine is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
73 |57 °F
23 |14 °C
55% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Hartford, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
74 |57 °F
23 |14 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Hartford, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
75 |60 °F
24 |16 °C
10% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Hartford, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
77 |62 °F
25 |17 °C
38% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Hartford, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
83 |67 °F
28 |19 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 7/12/2020
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forHartford, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
80 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forHartford, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
82 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forHartford, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
83 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forHartford, Maine is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
83 °F
30% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forHartford, Maine is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
82 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forHartford, Maine is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
82 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forHartford, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
80 °F
15% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Hartford, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 7/12/2020
Today
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 84°F [29°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.55 in [1001 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 64°F [18°C]. West northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [20 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.69 in [1005 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 82°F [28°C]. West northwest wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [19°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.75 in [1007 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 40% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.16 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 62°F [16°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 29.79 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.84 mm].
Tuesday
Numerous Showers Mostly Cloudy with Numerous Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [18°C] with a humidity of 97% and a barometric pressure around 29.90 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 55% with a qpf of 0.17 in [4.44 mm].
Tuesday Night
Numerous Showers Partly Cloudy with Numerous Light Showers with a low around 57°F [14°C]. North northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [16°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 51% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.58 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 74°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [15°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.17 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 57°F [14°C]. West northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [17°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 30.25 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 60°F [16°C]. South wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [17°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.19 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 25% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.28 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. Southwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [16 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 63°F [20°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 30.07 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.41 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 62°F [17°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [10 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.01 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.71 mm].
Saturday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [20°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is null. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 67°F [19°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 68°F [21°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.89 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 16% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.01 mm].



QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Hartford, ME
Today: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Tonight: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 2.16 mm | 0.09 in
Monday Night: 3.84 mm | 0.15 in
Tuesday: 4.44 mm | 0.17 in
Tuesday Night: 0.58 mm | 0.02 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.28 mm | 0.01 in
Friday: 0.41 mm | 0.02 in
Friday Night: 0.71 mm | 0.03 in
Saturday: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.01 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Hartford, ME
Today: S @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tonight: WNW @ 20 kph | 12 mph
Monday: WNW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: W @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday: NNW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Wednesday: NNW @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday Night: WNW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Thursday: SSW @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Friday: SW @ 16 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: SW @ 10 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: W @ 14 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: SW @ 9 kph | 6 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Hartford, ME
Today: 97 %
Tonight: 97 %
Monday: 90 %
Monday Night: 98 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 94 %
Wednesday: 91 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 90 %
Thursday Night: 98 %
Friday: 95 %
Friday Night: 100 %
Saturday: 95 %
Saturday Night: 99 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Hartford, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Hartford, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather