Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Harmony, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Harmony, Maine Weather: Clear
Clear
41°F
5°C
Wind Chill: 41°F
Observed at: Waterville, ME Elevation: 331 ft | 101 m
Last Updated: September 20, 2:56 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Clear Temperature: 41°F | 5°C
Pressure: 30.21 in | 1023 mb Dewpoint: 41°F | 5°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 41°F | 5°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 44.97 | -69.55
Sunrise: 6:23 AM on 9/20/2019 Sunset: 6:40 PM on 9/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Harmony, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
76 |58 °F
24 |14 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Harmony, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
75 |53 °F
24 |12 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Harmony, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
78 |59 °F
26 |15 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Harmony, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
75 |56 °F
24 |13 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Harmony, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
67 |51 °F
19 |11 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Harmony, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
67 |49 °F
19 |9 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Harmony, Maine is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
65 |52 °F
18 |11 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
4 AM
4AMweather forecast forHarmony, Maine is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
5 AM
5AMweather forecast forHarmony, Maine is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
45 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forHarmony, Maine is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
44 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forHarmony, Maine is Patchy Fog
Patchy Fog
43 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forHarmony, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
48 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forHarmony, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
55 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forHarmony, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
60 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Harmony, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 9/20/2019
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 76°F [24°C]. northwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 43°F [6°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 58°F [14°C]. northwest wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 75°F [24°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. northwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 57°F [14°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 78°F [26°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 59°F [15°C]. South southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 64°F [18°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 10% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South southwest wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.71 in [1006 mb]. The UVI forecast is 5. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.13 in [3.31 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 56°F [13°C]. Southwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 1.56 in [39.52 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. West wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.99 in [25.18 mm].
Tuesday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 51°F [11°C]. North northwest wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 31% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.13 mm].
Wednesday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 67°F [19°C]. North wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 49°F [9°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [14 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 53°F [12°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Thursday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 65°F [18°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 88% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 52°F [11°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 93% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Harmony, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 3.31 mm | 0.13 in
Monday Night: 39.52 mm | 1.56 in
Tuesday: 25.18 mm | 0.99 in
Tuesday Night: 1.13 mm | 0.04 in
Wednesday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Harmony, ME
Today: NW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Tonight: NW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday Night: NW @ 9 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: SSW @ 19 kph | 12 mph
Monday: SSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Monday Night: SW @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tuesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Tuesday Night: NNW @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Wednesday: N @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: W @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Thursday: W @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday Night: W @ 17 kph | 11 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Harmony, ME
Today: 100 %
Tonight: 100 %
Saturday: 83 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 100 %
Sunday Night: 94 %
Monday: 97 %
Monday Night: 96 %
Tuesday: 96 %
Tuesday Night: 96 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 98 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Harmony, ME
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Harmony, ME
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather