Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Hancock, Maine
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Hancock, Maine Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
64°F
18°C
Observed at: Bar Harbor, ME Elevation: 85 ft | 26 m
Last Updated: August 21, 8:20 PM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 64°F | 18°C
Pressure: 29.91 in | 1013 mb Dewpoint: 64°F | 18°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: ESE 3 mph | ESE 6 kph
Feels Like: 64°F | 18°C Visibility: 9.0 mi | 14.5 km
Today's QPF: 0.51 in | 12.95 mm Lat/Long: 44.53 | -68.25
Sunrise: 5:43 AM on 8/21/2019 Sunset: 7:29 PM on 8/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
Tonight
Today's Weather Forecast For Hancock, Maine is Widespread Rain Showers
Widespread Rain Showers
 62 °F
 17 °C
77% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Hancock, Maine is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
80 |61 °F
27 |16 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Hancock, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
73 |56 °F
23 |13 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Hancock, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
69 |55 °F
21 |13 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Hancock, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
71 |53 °F
22 |12 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Hancock, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
72 |55 °F
22 |13 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Hancock, Maine is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
73 |56 °F
23 |13 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forHancock, Maine is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
65 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
10 PM
10PMweather forecast forHancock, Maine is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
65 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
11 PM
11PMweather forecast forHancock, Maine is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
65 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
12 AM
12AMweather forecast forHancock, Maine is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
64 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
1 AM
1AMweather forecast forHancock, Maine is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
64 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
2 AM
2AMweather forecast forHancock, Maine is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
64 °F
64% Chance
Precipitation
3 AM
3AMweather forecast forHancock, Maine is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
64 °F
77% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Hancock, ME - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius )
Valid: 7:00 PM 8/21/2019
Tonight
Widespread Rain Showers Cloudy with Widespread Rain Showers with a low around 62°F [17°C]. South southeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 65°F [18°C] with a humidity of 98% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 77% with a qpf of 0.51 in [12.95 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 80°F [27°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. The UVI forecast is 7. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.17 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 61°F [16°C]. Southwest wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 66°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 13% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. West northwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 56°F [13°C]. West wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 69°F [21°C]. North northwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 55°F [13°C]. Northeast wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 71°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 68% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. The UVI forecast is 6. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 53°F [12°C]. East southeast wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 30.36 in [1028 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 72°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.33 in [1027 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 55°F [13°C]. South southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [14°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 73°F [23°C]. "NNE" wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 56°F [13°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.24 in [1024 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 56°F [13°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 75°F [24°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [15°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.06 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Hancock, ME
Tonight: 12.95 mm | 0.51 in
Thursday: 0.17 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.06 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Hancock, ME
Tonight: SSE @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Thursday: SW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Thursday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Friday: WNW @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Friday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: NNW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday Night: NE @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Sunday: NE @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Sunday Night: ESE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: NE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Monday Night: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: NNE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Wednesday: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Hancock, ME
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 97 %
Thursday Night: 97 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 86 %
Saturday: 84 %
Saturday Night: 90 %
Sunday: 90 %
Sunday Night: 93 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Hancock, ME
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Hancock, ME
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather