Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Pleasant Hill, Louisiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Pleasant Hill, Louisiana Weather: Sunny
Sunny
87°F
30.5°C
Heat Index: 98°F
Observed at: Manfield, LA Elevation: 315 ft | 96 m
Last Updated: August 21, 10:35 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 87°F | 30.5°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 76°F | 24.7°C
Humidity: 71% Wind: W 5 mph | W 7 kph
Feels Like: 98°F | 37°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.02 in | 0.43 mm Lat/Long: 31.82 | -93.51
Sunrise: 6:43 AM on 8/21/2019 Sunset: 7:53 PM on 8/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Pleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
98 |76 °F
37 |24 °C
27% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Pleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
96 |74 °F
36 |23 °C
33% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Pleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
93 |74 °F
34 |23 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Pleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
94 |74 °F
34 |23 °C
21% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Pleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
94 |74 °F
34 |23 °C
34% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Pleasant Hill, Louisiana is Isolated Storms
Isolated Storms
95 |74 °F
35 |23 °C
12% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Pleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
96 |73 °F
36 |23 °C
22% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forPleasant Hill, Louisiana is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
91 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forPleasant Hill, Louisiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
93 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forPleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
95 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forPleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
97 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forPleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
98 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forPleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
98 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forPleasant Hill, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
96 °F
17% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Pleasant Hill, LA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
Today
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 98°F [37°C]. South southwest wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 60% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 27% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 76°F [24°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.34 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 96°F [36°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 33% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.72 mm].
Thursday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 93°F [34°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.89 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.93 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 4 mph [7 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 21% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 94°F [34°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 67% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 34% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.43 mm].
Sunday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.18 mm].
Monday
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a high near 95°F [35°C]. South wind to around 5 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 12% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 74°F [23°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 96°F [36°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 22% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.02 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 18% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Pleasant Hill, LA
Today: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Tonight: 0.34 mm | 0.01 in
Thursday: 0.72 mm | 0.03 in
Thursday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 3.89 mm | 0.15 in
Friday Night: 0.93 mm | 0.04 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.43 mm | 0.02 in
Sunday Night: 0.18 mm | 0.01 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.02 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Pleasant Hill, LA
Today: SSW @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Friday: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Friday Night: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Saturday: SSE @ 7 kph | 4 mph
Saturday Night: SE @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Sunday: S @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Sunday Night: SSE @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Monday: S @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Tuesday: S @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 9 kph | 5 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Pleasant Hill, LA
Today: 95 %
Tonight: 94 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 94 %
Friday: 96 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 97 %
Saturday Night: 93 %
Sunday: 94 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 97 %
Tuesday: 97 %
Tuesday Night: 93 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Pleasant Hill, LA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Pleasant Hill, LA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather