Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Lettsworth, Louisiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Lettsworth, Louisiana Weather: Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84°F
29°C
Heat Index: 92°F
Observed at: New Roads, LA Elevation: 39 ft | 12 m
Last Updated: August 21, 9:56 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Partly Cloudy Temperature: 84°F | 29°C
Pressure: 30.06 in | 1018 mb Dewpoint: 75°F | 24°C
Humidity: 74% Wind: WNW 3 mph | WNW 6 kph
Feels Like: 92°F | 33°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.2 in | 5.08 mm Lat/Long: 30.93 | -91.7
Sunrise: 6:35 AM on 8/21/2019 Sunset: 7:42 PM on 8/21/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Lettsworth, Louisiana is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
89 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
69% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Lettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
90 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
63% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Lettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
87 |73 °F
31 |23 °C
73% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Lettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
66% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Lettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
50% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Lettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |73 °F
32 |23 °C
57% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Lettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
89 |72 °F
32 |22 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forLettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
84 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forLettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
86 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
1 PM
1PMweather forecast forLettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
86 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
2 PM
2PMweather forecast forLettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
87 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forLettsworth, Louisiana is Scattered Storms
Scattered Storms
87 °F
44% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forLettsworth, Louisiana is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
86 °F
59% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forLettsworth, Louisiana is Numerous Showers
Numerous Showers
85 °F
59% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Lettsworth, LA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 8/21/2019
Today
Numerous Showers Partly Cloudy with Numerous Showers with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 69% with a qpf of 0.2 in [5.08 mm].
Tonight
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.02 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 90°F [32°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 63% with a qpf of 0.28 in [7.23 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.4 mm].
Friday
Scattered Storms Mostly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 87°F [31°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 8. Chance of precipitation is 73% with a qpf of 0.36 in [9.23 mm].
Friday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.06 in [1.64 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 89°F [32°C]. Southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 83% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 66% with a qpf of 0.12 in [2.96 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 92% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.19 in [4.87 mm].
Sunday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 73°F [23°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 50% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.99 mm].
Sunday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.18 in [4.68 mm].
Monday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Thunderstorms Likely with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 57% with a qpf of 0.33 in [8.36 mm].
Monday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 73°F [23°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 75°F [24°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.5 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Storms Partly Cloudy with Scattered Storms with a high near 89°F [32°C]. South southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 74°F [23°C] with a humidity of 78% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.37 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Storms Partly Cloudy with Isolated Storms with a low around 72°F [22°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [11 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 76°F [24°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.14 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Lettsworth, LA
Today: 5.08 mm | 0.2 in
Tonight: 1.02 mm | 0.04 in
Thursday: 7.23 mm | 0.28 in
Thursday Night: 1.4 mm | 0.06 in
Friday: 9.23 mm | 0.36 in
Friday Night: 1.64 mm | 0.06 in
Saturday: 2.96 mm | 0.12 in
Saturday Night: 4.87 mm | 0.19 in
Sunday: 1.99 mm | 0.08 in
Sunday Night: 4.68 mm | 0.18 in
Monday: 8.36 mm | 0.33 in
Monday Night: 6.5 mm | 0.26 in
Tuesday: 0.37 mm | 0.01 in
Tuesday Night: 0.14 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Lettsworth, LA
Today: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Tonight: SSE @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Thursday: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: SE @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Friday Night: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Saturday: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Saturday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Sunday: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Sunday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Monday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday: SSE @ 11 kph | 7 mph
Tuesday Night: S @ 11 kph | 7 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Lettsworth, LA
Today: 98 %
Tonight: 100 %
Thursday: 100 %
Thursday Night: 100 %
Friday: 94 %
Friday Night: 99 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 97 %
Sunday: 97 %
Sunday Night: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 86 %
Tuesday Night: 99 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Lettsworth, LA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Lettsworth, LA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather


Google


Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather