Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Berwick, Louisiana
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Berwick, Louisiana Weather: Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
59°F
15°C
Wind Chill: 59°F
Observed at: Patterson Memori, LA Elevation: 10 ft | 3 m
Last Updated: April 5, 5:19 AM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Mostly Cloudy Temperature: 59°F | 15°C
Pressure: 29.98 in | 1015 mb Dewpoint: 57°F | 14°C
Humidity: 94% Wind: NE 3 mph | NE 6 kph
Feels Like: 59°F | 15°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 29.69 | -91.22
Sunrise: 6:48 AM on 4/5/2020 Sunset: 7:26 PM on 4/5/2020

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 4/5/2020
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Berwick, Louisiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
78 |63 °F
26 |17 °C
19% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Berwick, Louisiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
80 |70 °F
27 |21 °C
29% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Berwick, Louisiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
83 |72 °F
28 |22 °C
8% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Berwick, Louisiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
84 |72 °F
29 |22 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Berwick, Louisiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
83 |63 °F
28 |17 °C
38% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Berwick, Louisiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
74 |57 °F
23 |14 °C
43% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Berwick, Louisiana is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
72 |60 °F
22 |16 °C
23% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 4/5/2020
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forBerwick, Louisiana is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forBerwick, Louisiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
63 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forBerwick, Louisiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
64 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forBerwick, Louisiana is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
65 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forBerwick, Louisiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
68 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forBerwick, Louisiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
71 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forBerwick, Louisiana is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
73 °F
11% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Berwick, LA - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 4/5/2020
Today
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 78°F [26°C]. North wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 66% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 63°F [17°C]. Southeast wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 82% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 80°F [27°C]. East wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 62°F [17°C] with a humidity of 72% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 29% with a qpf of 0.04 in [1.06 mm].
Monday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 70°F [21°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 67°F [19°C] with a humidity of 87% and a barometric pressure around 30.03 in [1017 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 83°F [28°C]. South wind to around 10 mph [16 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 70°F [21°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 9. Chance of precipitation is 8% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tuesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 84°F [29°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 10. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 72°F [22°C]. Southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 91% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 83°F [28°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 72°F [22°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 38% with a qpf of 0.09 in [2.38 mm].
Thursday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 63°F [17°C]. West southwest wind to around 8 mph [13 kph], with wind gusts to near 16 mph [26 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 71°F [22°C] with a humidity of 86% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 41% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.49 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 74°F [23°C]. North wind to around 11 mph [18 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 59°F [15°C] with a humidity of 63% and a barometric pressure around 29.85 in [1011 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.44 in [11.1 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 57°F [14°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 43% with a qpf of 0.15 in [3.87 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 72°F [22°C]. Northeast wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 11 mph [18 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 56% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 23% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 60°F [16°C]. East wind to around 6 mph [9 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 52°F [11°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.05 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Berwick, LA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 1.06 mm | 0.04 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 2.38 mm | 0.09 in
Thursday Night: 0.49 mm | 0.02 in
Friday: 11.1 mm | 0.44 in
Friday Night: 3.87 mm | 0.15 in
Saturday: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.05 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Berwick, LA
Today: N @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tonight: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Monday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Monday Night: SE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Tuesday: S @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Wednesday: SW @ 22 kph | 13 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Thursday: SW @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Thursday Night: WSW @ 26 kph | 16 mph
Friday: N @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Friday Night: N @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Saturday: NE @ 18 kph | 11 mph
Saturday Night: E @ 17 kph | 10 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Berwick, LA
Today: 90 %
Tonight: 94 %
Monday: 94 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 100 %
Wednesday Night: 97 %
Thursday: 94 %
Thursday Night: 90 %
Friday: 90 %
Friday Night: 78 %
Saturday: 78 %
Saturday Night: 92 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Berwick, LA
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Berwick, LA
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Quotes of Jesus

Go to your secret place during pandemics and pray Psalm 91 & make it personal.
Copyright © 2020 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather