Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Williamstown, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Williamstown, Kentucky Weather: Sunny
Sunny
36°F
2°C
Wind Chill: 26°F
Observed at: Georgetown, KY Elevation: 948 ft | 289 m
Last Updated: December 11, 2:15 PM Timezone: GMT -5
 
Sky Conditions: Sunny Temperature: 36°F | 2°C
Pressure: 30.5 in | 1033 mb Dewpoint: 19°F | -7°C
Humidity: 52% Wind: WSW 16 mph | WSW 26 kph
Feels Like: 26°F | -3°C Visibility: 10.0 mi | 16.1 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.00 mm Lat/Long: 38.64 | -84.56
Sunrise: 7:44 AM on 12/11/2019 Sunset: 5:17 PM on 12/11/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/11/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Williamstown, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
37 |25 °F
3 |-4 °C
2% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Williamstown, Kentucky is Partly Cloudy
Partly Cloudy
44 |31 °F
7 |-1 °C
0% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Williamstown, Kentucky is Isolated Wintry Mix
Isolated Wintry Mix
45 |38 °F
7 |3 °C
44% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Williamstown, Kentucky is Rain
Rain
46 |29 °F
8 |-2 °C
51% Chance
Precipitation
Sunday
Sunday's Weather Forecast For Williamstown, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
37 |28 °F
3 |-2 °C
9% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Williamstown, Kentucky is Scattered Wintry Mix
Scattered Wintry Mix
41 |30 °F
5 |-1 °C
51% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Williamstown, Kentucky is Scattered Snow Showers
Scattered Snow Showers
38 |24 °F
3 |-4 °C
39% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 12/11/2019
3 PM
3PMweather forecast forWilliamstown, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
36 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
4 PM
4PMweather forecast forWilliamstown, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
37 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
5 PM
5PMweather forecast forWilliamstown, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
35 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
6 PM
6PMweather forecast forWilliamstown, Kentucky is Mostly Clear
Mostly Clear
32 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
7 PM
7PMweather forecast forWilliamstown, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
32 °F
2% Chance
Precipitation
8 PM
8PMweather forecast forWilliamstown, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
30 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation
9 PM
9PMweather forecast forWilliamstown, Kentucky is Clear
Clear
29 °F
0% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Williamstown, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 12/11/2019
Today
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 37°F [3°C]. Southwest wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 16°F [-9°C] with a humidity of 65% and a barometric pressure around 30.50 in [1033 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Tonight
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 25°F [-4°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 3 mph [5 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.59 in [1036 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a high near 44°F [7°C]. Southeast wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 21°F [-6°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.48 in [1032 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a low around 31°F [-1°C]. South southeast wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 73% and a barometric pressure around 30.27 in [1025 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 0% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Isolated Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 45°F [7°C]. South wind to around 4 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 28°F [-2°C] with a humidity of 80% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.03 in [0.68 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 38°F [3°C]. Southeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 6 mph [9 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.77 in [1008 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.08 in [1.96 mm].
Saturday
Rain Mostly Cloudy with Light Rain Likely with a high near 46°F [8°C]. West wind to around 6 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [29 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 90% and a barometric pressure around 29.62 in [1003 mb]. The UVI forecast is 1. Chance of precipitation is 51% with a qpf of 0.05 in [1.33 mm].
Saturday Night
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a low around 29°F [-2°C]. West wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 37°F [3°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.80 in [1009 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 44% with a qpf of 0.04 in [0.92 mm].
Sunday
Mostly Cloudy Mostly Cloudy with a high near 37°F [3°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [10 kph], with wind gusts to near 17 mph [28 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 26°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 30.12 in [1020 mb]. The UVI forecast is 2. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Sunday Night
Scattered Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a low around 28°F [-2°C]. northwest wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 24°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.04 mm].
Monday
Scattered Wintry Mix Mostly Cloudy with Chance of Light Wintry Mix with a high near 41°F [5°C]. East wind to around 5 mph [8 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 27°F [-3°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 51% with a qpf of 1.54 in [38.99 mm].
Monday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 30°F [-1°C]. East wind to around 7 mph [11 kph], with wind gusts to near 26 mph [42 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 32°F [0°C] with a humidity of 85% and a barometric pressure around 29.74 in [1007 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 51% with a qpf of 0.87 in [22.18 mm].
Tuesday
Scattered Snow Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Snow Showers with a high near 38°F [3°C]. North wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 25 mph [41 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 31°F [-1°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 39% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.07 mm].
Tuesday Night
Isolated Snow Showers Mostly Cloudy with Slight Chance of Light Snow with a low around 24°F [-4°C]. West northwest wind to around 9 mph [14 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 25°F [-4°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 30.30 in [1026 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.01 in [0.13 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Williamstown, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.68 mm | 0.03 in
Friday Night: 1.96 mm | 0.08 in
Saturday: 1.33 mm | 0.05 in
Saturday Night: 0.92 mm | 0.04 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.04 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 38.99 mm | 1.54 in
Monday Night: 22.18 mm | 0.87 in
Tuesday: 0.07 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.13 mm | 0.01 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Williamstown, KY
Today: SW @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tonight: W @ 5 kph | 3 mph
Thursday: SE @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Thursday Night: SSE @ 14 kph | 8 mph
Friday: S @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Friday Night: SE @ 9 kph | 6 mph
Saturday: W @ 29 kph | 18 mph
Saturday Night: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Sunday: W @ 28 kph | 17 mph
Sunday Night: NW @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Monday: E @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Monday Night: E @ 42 kph | 26 mph
Tuesday: N @ 41 kph | 25 mph
Tuesday Night: WNW @ 48 kph | 30 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Williamstown, KY
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 85 %
Thursday: 85 %
Thursday Night: 82 %
Friday: 86 %
Friday Night: 99 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 89 %
Sunday: 85 %
Sunday Night: 85 %
Monday: 85 %
Monday Night: 92 %
Tuesday: 93 %
Tuesday Night: 78 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Williamstown, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 4 cm | 1.57 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Williamstown, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Sunday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather