Forecast Directory
U.S. Alerts
El Dorado Weather Logo
U.S. Radar Loop Conditions Map

U.S. Color Satellite North America Color Infrared Animated Satellite Loop

Interactive Wx Map Live U.S. Google Map Radar Thumbnail Image

US Precipitation 1 day, 24 hour precipitation map

US Temperatures US Conditions Map

US Climate Data US Conditions Map

Scalf, Kentucky
7 Day & Night Forecast & Conditions



Current Conditions Maps Radar 2 Radar 1 Satellite Alerts Climate Index
Current Scalf, Kentucky Weather: Cloudy
Cloudy
54°F
12°C
Wind Chill: 54°F
Observed at: Harlan, KY Elevation: 1,552 ft | 473 m
Last Updated: October 20, 4:55 AM Timezone: GMT -4
 
Sky Conditions: Cloudy Temperature: 54°F | 12°C
Pressure: 29.83 in | 1010 mb Dewpoint: 54°F | 12°C
Humidity: 100% Wind: N 0 mph | N 0 kph
Feels Like: 54°F | 12°C Visibility: 0.5 mi | 0.8 km
Today's QPF: 0.00 in | 0.08 mm Lat/Long: 36.92 | -83.7
Sunrise: 7:45 AM on 10/20/2019 Sunset: 6:50 PM on 10/20/2019

7 Day Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/20/2019
Today
Today's Weather Forecast For Scalf, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
73 |53 °F
23 |12 °C
36% Chance
Precipitation
Monday
Monday's Weather Forecast For Scalf, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
77 |49 °F
25 |9 °C
24% Chance
Precipitation
Tuesday
Tuesday's Weather Forecast For Scalf, Kentucky is Showers
Showers
63 |40 °F
17 |4 °C
84% Chance
Precipitation
Wednesday
Wednesday's Weather Forecast For Scalf, Kentucky is Sunny
Sunny
65 |42 °F
18 |6 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Thursday
Thursday's Weather Forecast For Scalf, Kentucky is Mostly Sunny
Mostly Sunny
70 |46 °F
21 |8 °C
7% Chance
Precipitation
Friday
Friday's Weather Forecast For Scalf, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
66 |46 °F
19 |8 °C
35% Chance
Precipitation
Saturday
Saturday's Weather Forecast For Scalf, Kentucky is Scattered Showers
Scattered Showers
63 |39 °F
17 |4 °C
32% Chance
Precipitation

7 Hour Graphical Forecast Valid: 7:00 AM 10/20/2019
6 AM
6AMweather forecast forScalf, Kentucky is Isolated Showers
Isolated Showers
54 °F
19% Chance
Precipitation
7 AM
7AMweather forecast forScalf, Kentucky is Drizzle
Drizzle
55 °F
36% Chance
Precipitation
8 AM
8AMweather forecast forScalf, Kentucky is Cloudy
Cloudy
54 °F
9% Chance
Precipitation
9 AM
9AMweather forecast forScalf, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
54 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
10 AM
10AMweather forecast forScalf, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
56 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
11 AM
11AMweather forecast forScalf, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
59 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation
12 PM
12PMweather forecast forScalf, Kentucky is Mostly Cloudy
Mostly Cloudy
63 °F
4% Chance
Precipitation

7 Day Textual Forecast - with QPF, Max Wind, Humidity, Snowfall, & Ice Accumulation Forecasts
7 Day & Night Weather Forecast for Scalf, KY - ( Fahrenheit & Celsius)
Valid: 7:00 AM 10/20/2019
Today
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 73°F [23°C]. North northwest wind to around 1 mph [1 kph], with wind gusts to near 5 mph [8 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 54°F [12°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 36% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.08 mm].
Tonight
Partly Cloudy Partly Cloudy with a low around 53°F [12°C]. East wind to around 1 mph [2 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 58°F [14°C] with a humidity of 96% and a barometric pressure around 29.94 in [1014 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 4% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Monday
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a high near 77°F [25°C]. South southeast wind to around 9 mph [15 kph], with wind gusts to near 30 mph [48 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 55°F [13°C] with a humidity of 75% and a barometric pressure around 29.88 in [1012 mb]. The UVI forecast is 3. Chance of precipitation is 24% with a qpf of 0.02 in [0.51 mm].
Monday Night
Showers Mostly Cloudy with Showers with a low around 49°F [9°C]. South wind to around 8 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 61°F [16°C] with a humidity of 95% and a barometric pressure around 29.83 in [1010 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 84% with a qpf of 0.99 in [25.14 mm].
Tuesday
Showers Partly Cloudy with Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. West wind to around 7 mph [12 kph], with wind gusts to near 18 mph [30 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 69% and a barometric pressure around 29.91 in [1013 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 84% with a qpf of 0.28 in [7.11 mm].
Tuesday Night
Mostly Clear Mostly Clear with a low around 40°F [4°C]. West wind to around 4 mph [7 kph], with wind gusts to near 15 mph [24 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 41°F [5°C] with a humidity of 77% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 9% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday
Sunny Sunny with a high near 65°F [18°C]. West wind to around 3 mph [5 kph], with wind gusts to near 10 mph [17 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 39°F [4°C] with a humidity of 62% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 4. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Wednesday Night
Clear Clear with a low around 42°F [6°C]. Southwest wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 7 mph [12 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 40°F [4°C] with a humidity of 74% and a barometric pressure around 30.21 in [1023 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 2% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday
Mostly Sunny Mostly Sunny with a high near 70°F [21°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [6 kph], with wind gusts to near 9 mph [15 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 38°F [3°C] with a humidity of 61% and a barometric pressure around 30.18 in [1022 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 7% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Thursday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. South wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 8 mph [13 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 46°F [8°C] with a humidity of 81% and a barometric pressure around 30.09 in [1019 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 19% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].
Friday
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 66°F [19°C]. East wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 45°F [7°C] with a humidity of 76% and a barometric pressure around 29.97 in [1015 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 35% with a qpf of 0.26 in [6.68 mm].
Friday Night
Scattered Showers Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a low around 46°F [8°C]. North wind to around 2 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 14 mph [22 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 50°F [10°C] with a humidity of 89% and a barometric pressure around 30.00 in [1016 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 42% with a qpf of 0.14 in [3.58 mm].
Saturday
Scattered Showers Partly Cloudy with Scattered Showers with a high near 63°F [17°C]. South wind to around 3 mph [4 kph], with wind gusts to near 13 mph [21 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 47°F [9°C] with a humidity of 79% and a barometric pressure around 30.06 in [1018 mb]. The UVI forecast is 0. Chance of precipitation is 32% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.03 mm].
Saturday Night
Isolated Showers Partly Cloudy with Isolated Showers with a low around 39°F [4°C]. East northeast wind to around 2 mph [3 kph], with wind gusts to near 12 mph [19 kph]. The dewpoint will be near 49°F [9°C] with a humidity of 84% and a barometric pressure around 30.15 in [1021 mb]. Chance of precipitation is 15% with a qpf of 0.00 in [0.00 mm].



Forecasts for: QPF - Max Wind Speed - Max Humidity - Snowfall - Ice Accumulation
  7 Day and Night - QPF Forecast for Scalf, KY
Today: 0.08 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.51 mm | 0.02 in
Monday Night: 25.14 mm | 0.99 in
Tuesday: 7.11 mm | 0.28 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 6.68 mm | 0.26 in
Friday Night: 3.58 mm | 0.14 in
Saturday: 0.03 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Wind Speed Forecast for Scalf, KY
Today: NNW @ 8 kph | 5 mph
Tonight: E @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Monday: SSE @ 48 kph | 30 mph
Monday Night: S @ 47 kph | 29 mph
Tuesday: W @ 30 kph | 18 mph
Tuesday Night: W @ 24 kph | 15 mph
Wednesday: W @ 17 kph | 10 mph
Wednesday Night: SW @ 12 kph | 7 mph
Thursday: S @ 15 kph | 9 mph
Thursday Night: S @ 13 kph | 8 mph
Friday: E @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Friday Night: N @ 22 kph | 14 mph
Saturday: S @ 21 kph | 13 mph
Saturday Night: ENE @ 19 kph | 12 mph

  7 Day and Night - Maximum Humidity Forecast for Scalf, KY
Today: 96 %
Tonight: 100 %
Monday: 100 %
Monday Night: 100 %
Tuesday: 100 %
Tuesday Night: 100 %
Wednesday: 93 %
Wednesday Night: 93 %
Thursday: 86 %
Thursday Night: 91 %
Friday: 93 %
Friday Night: 97 %
Saturday: 100 %
Saturday Night: 88 %

  7 Day and Night - Snowfall Totals Forecast for Scalf, KY
Today: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 cm | 0.00 in

  7 Day and Night - Ice Accumulation Forecast for Scalf, KY
Today: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tonight: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Monday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Tuesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Wednesday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Thursday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Friday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Saturday Night: 0.00 mm | 0.00 in
Powered by: Aeris Weather




Contact Us | Mobile
Never base any life decisions on weather information from this site or anywhere over the Internet.
Site is dedicated to our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ | Random Jesus Quotes

Copyright © 2019 El Dorado Weather, Inc. | Site Designed By:  El Dorado Weather